Reviews for Postlude to Loss and Pain
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 1/3
Interesting - an inner Sam to keep protected and an outer Sam who's tough and able to survive.

And your line - No one should have to be given a Winchester funeral. It's both perfect and not. No funerals for the Winchesters ... and the hunter's funeral is the perfect end. *sob*
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
very nice :)
sidjack chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Inner Sam and Inner Dean. Truly an amazing insight into the boys. Hurt and pain and brotherhood, well done.

sid
Landwing chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
It was really sad to watch them find they'd had and lost another brother like that. At the same time, though, it showed that they're still brothers first and foremost, whatever else might come their way. And I think that's what everybody is going to have to remember. Well done.
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
This was really sweet. Loved it!
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Inner Sam, now that was awesome and so true. Sam is in there but he hast buried himself when he buried Dean, so he could survive. Awesome again! Hugs, Vonnie
Onari chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Okay, honey. I oficially think I'm going to cry. That was so sweet, and painful and raw... God, my heart was torn about Sam through all 4th season and this story rang so true!

Thanks for sharing,

L xx
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Wonderful tag to the episode.

Loved the line at the end, so very true.

'...Sam knows no matter how loud or soft he calls for his brother, Dean'll come for him.'

Thanks for sharing your story with us.
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
When he turns his palm up, Dean's hand takes his without asking, and Sam knows no matter how loud or soft he calls for his brother, Dean'll come for him.

So beautiful.

So very utterly, tears in my eyes lump in my throat beautiful.
shmrck14 chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Great story! Me likes very much :-)
Spense chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Excellent story. Well thoughtout and beautifully written. You have put forward the best explination for Sam's changes that I've read yet. The inner Sam having to be pushed down for the stronger Sam in order to survive. And then having to be the new Sam because Dean couldn't step in and take up his role. Poor Sam. You captured this beautifully.

S.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Awesome! Even though things are tense between them, sam knows his brother will always be there for him if he calls!