Reviews for Darkness Rising
Cityhunterluv chapter 1 . 5/20
Can I trade places with her? I won't complain!
Sultan chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Make the next chapter about hardcore rape that she enjoys!
Ms. KasPer chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Wow, can you please update this? It's literally been five years. -KasPer
Starbuck chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Like your writing and the story so far. Can't wait for your next update.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Alright i want this updated. But that's me being selfish i guess.
Neo chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
This is really good! I hope you update soon. I'll keep checking back regularly!
Porter-Fuzz1218 chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
You should continue the story
mushy chapter 2 . 6/15/2014
You really SHOULD continue with this story. I am tired of hiatus. Please NO MORE. I hate when a great story is published and then discontinued. If you don't plan on continuing it...i don't know. You could always put on adoption. I mean at least that author would try to follow the pattern of your work.

My apologies, i'm being a little annoying. It's just, not ALL the Predator stories catch my interest. I'm very picky at them. And yours, have a great potential. Is different from others who try the point of view of the bad blood society. My advice as a admire reader of your work, is to pat your back and start to feed us with your work. You let us starving, now it's your duty to do the right thing.

Now. Please IF you continue, don't put on hold for the next chapter. It really hurts. Honestly hurts. I love the story, your way of writing and it is somewhat between so many stories with the same purpose of yours, original. Your story is original. (many authors, had the same idea as you, but don't take it as an offense. I don't mean it that way.)

Again my apologies for annoying you. I wish you the best and i will wait hopefully for your decision.

CONTINUE PLEASE

Love you
mushy chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
I LOVE IT :D I can't wait for the next chapter how can i been missing this story?
Guest chapter 2 . 6/14/2014
Would love to see and update
Guest chapter 2 . 6/14/2014
I've read this story and I think you should continue.
Yes continue!:)
Guest chapter 2 . 6/14/2014
yes please go on the first chapter was really good would like to know where its going
write more soon chapter 2 . 6/13/2014
write more soon
NinKen94 chapter 2 . 6/15/2014
He'll to the yes what happens next?