GETOUTTAHERE chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
In script format and in all caps. this is how all of this persons So-called "Stories" are like. and if you try to tell him that it is aginst the rules write a chat/script or not to write in all caps then he says well its my writing style. and, to be frank, its realy not, it is just annoying and aginst the rules.
GodModeSama chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
This is beyond terrible. This may be one of the worst fanfictions ever written. Not only is the grammer extremely poor, the spelling is off and the punctuation you DID add makes me want to vomit onto the floor. The story makes almost no sense thanks to this.

But most of all, above everything else, the things that makes this oh so terrible is...

Stop using Caps Lock, you look like a small child who thinks it's cool to type in them. It's not. It's stupid. And there's no such thing as a typing style.

Even if there was such a thing as a typing style, then it would be more of a word use type of thing. No, all your doing is turning on caps lock and typing a bunch of random sentences like any 11 year old could do.
LNIYE chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Interesting. The use of onomatopoeia. You also use a lot of exclamation marks. It is kind of entertaining but it makes me want to shout the whole thing. Also, here is the part of criticism; if you want so much to capitalize, then please, PLEASE, at least, try to do some separations, okay? I am so sorry, I really do not want to sound mean or anything, but I read some of your reviews, and I think you should listen to what they say.

I am sorry again.