Reviews for Trustworthy
SarahShalomDavid chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
he totally should call her, they belong together x
diana teo chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Excellent dissection! I felt Gibbs' conflict.I do love intelligent writers who manage to present their story in an easily digestible manner! ;)
Frogster chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Hmm...just now watched "Aliyah," and I think Gibbs would be more inclined to suspect that Vance is involved deeper than he knows. I've never trusted Vance...the man just gives off this creepy vibe. And Gibbs' gut, I think, would've quickly picked up on that.
Heaven Born Captain chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
This was brilliant. Exactly my thoughts on Gibbs' thoughts too. And my feelings on Ziva's betrayal- I'm guessing, yours as well. I have to say, out of everything that came out of Aliyah, that was the one thing I did not see coming, even though they may have been hinting at it all season. The entire storyline sort of reminds me of the Lion King 2 song, Not One of Us. Well, a little. Depends on how you interpret the final ten minutes of Aliyah.
Ditte3 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Thank you.i love it's dark and harsh.I really can imagine gibbs thinking like that.I don't think though that Vance is telling the he's been mislead.I think Ziva is Semper Fidelis,Always Faithful.I don't think Gibbs' gut had lied to he must have been having such thoughts,maybe even breaking the boat in his anger(?).Good fic.
iwannagibbs chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
you captured just what I have been thinking. good work.
Kelly chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Great job! You described exactly what I would expect Gibbs to be feeling right now. I hope you continue to write.
thevigilante15 chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
very sad:( Loved the episode and your introspective on it!