Reviews for Baby Baby!
Animalsareplusquemaproprevie chapter 24 . 8/27
I love this story! I have read it about 5 times. There's one thing I wanted to address in this chapter. When Edward checks her temperature, he says she's 96 but that is 2.6 degrees lower than what it should be. I don't know if you meant do that.
Bookz4life chapter 40 . 8/15
awwwww, super cute! the only difference I would wish for is if she went into labor when Edward was in the hospital just for more drama but I still loved the way it happened!
aliciaalexander2015 chapter 40 . 5/11
I loved it
Plllleeeeeaaaasssseeee dont make her have the babies without Edward:-(
Rage5723 chapter 14 . 12/23/2015
I really like this story :)!
not used anymore sorry chapter 40 . 12/21/2015
That was SUCH a sweet story!:)?I loved it so much, and I can't express my thanks enough!:) It was so nice to read, and perfect to set the mood and erase all my sad thoughts because… well… life isn't fair. But stories; fanfics and books, they can mend a small part of me and make me feel whole again, even if it's just for a little while.:)
And no, not a would I be reading a story as cute as this and not flaming it then?;)
It was really beautifully written.:)
Thanks for writing it!:)
Best,
Rose
not used anymore sorry chapter 39 . 12/21/2015
Cute! And the ending? Did you realize it's Hunger Games or whatever it's quoting?
not used anymore sorry chapter 38 . 12/21/2015
That was so cute! And since I read too fast to let things sink in properly I feel like crying from extreme fluff at the moment.:)
GOSH! It's SOO cute!:)
not used anymore sorry chapter 33 . 12/21/2015
BEAUTIFUL!:)
not used anymore sorry chapter 32 . 12/21/2015
Awe!:)
Suuper sweet how he called her his angel.:)
not used anymore sorry chapter 31 . 12/21/2015
YAAAYYYY!:):):):):):):)
I would like an Edward to know how much he heard.;)
2,168 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »