Reviews for Baby Baby!
Tessa Slaten chapter 40 . 7/27
well i loved your story but i was wondering on how Nessie or Renesemee was in the story
Tessa Slaten chapter 6 . 7/26
This story so far has left me with butterflies in my stumich
ChristianMom54 chapter 40 . 4/14
One of my favorite author had this as a fav. Decided to read and so glad I did. Wonderful storyline, well written, great flow and the perfect drama and uplifting love. Thank you for sharing.
NicolaClaire chapter 8 . 1/23
Right, so Bella does a vanishing act for the entire afternoon, waits days before she bothers to actually tell Edward that she's pregnant, and tells a bunch of other people BEFORE she bothers to tell Edward, and thats all fine because she's an innocent little snowflake. But Edward freaks out a bit when he first finds out, realises he's messed up straight away and comes straight home, and he's the devil incarnate? Grow the hell up, will you. If I was him I would have told Alice and Charlie to butt the hell out and leave my house. This was awful.
Awesome pony chapter 26 . 1/11
You are such an amazing writer. This is my first fanfic of yours. Please give me a link at the end of a chapter or in the epilogue. Awesome love brilliant brilliant love awesome!
Bellaismyfavboom chapter 4 . 1/11
Really good but I thought she was already back at Edwards apartment
Dworldsgreatest chapter 9 . 9/10/2014
You caught me from the very first line. Good job!
Cramos28 chapter 39 . 8/28/2014
I loved this story yup yup! It was beautifully written... It was classy and it flowed amazingly... Thank you for writing
ilovechipotle888 chapter 17 . 8/20/2014
:-O :O :o twinssssssss!?
Leila chapter 40 . 4/29/2014
OH MY GOSH! THAT WAS FUCKING AMAZING! LOVE LOVE LOVED IT! I'm going to write it down and read it again another time and I might just review again!
PotterPire14 chapter 40 . 4/13/2014
... Yay! Love this story! They're so sweet and Rose and Emmett finally got what they wanted and Bella and Edward are getting married and... Just yay!
chels chapter 40 . 3/25/2014
you are so amazingly talented!
Animalsareplusquemaproprevie chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Hi I know I'm getting annoying with my reviews and not to be untactful but can please write a sequel this is the best story out there and you are an amazing author
A
Animalsareplusquemaproprevie chapter 40 . 1/15/2014
Can you please please please write a sequel
Thanks
A (not like pretty little liars lol)
Animalsareplusquemaproprevie chapter 23 . 1/13/2014
Not to be tactful I swear I don't want to be but realize has a z and so does apologies and by the way I'm in love with this story sorry if I was rude
2,122 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »