Reviews for Ningen Impossibilities
Mary chapter 14 . 3/21
I can't with this, it's SO GOOD I love it SO MUCH. Godess!
Tay chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
Great story I really love it.
Nidange chapter 13 . 11/25/2016
I love this story! Really
Nidange chapter 7 . 11/25/2016
that was frightening. You kept me on the edge of my seat and I was startinh to be so mad at Sesshomarou.
Yukinon4ever chapter 1 . 7/22/2016
Simply beautiful!
I loved how you made rin so badass!
thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
here; sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
SKYSPRITE chapter 2 . 9/11/2015
Rin's eyes are dark brown. Not hazel.

This version of Rin is interesting. Not exactly in character, but so far I feel okay with it...

I really hope this isn't some cheesy plot with Hibina. Like having a grudge against Sesshomaru for no reason.
piana chapter 18 . 8/27/2015
Wow this was an awesome story I have truly enjoyed reading it! Goodness you really did keep me on edge throughout the story! I was so saddened in the beginning when Sesshomaru cast Rin out of the West then hoping she wouldn't sway towards any other demons advances whew. The torture of praying Sesshomaru wouldn't let her die during her transition, the treacherous plot that led to her best friend Kia's demise, just so much excitement you brought forth! I am so happy Sesshomaru came to his senses and mated Rin, speaking of which (that vigor of his, mmmhp nice lol)and the to put it lightly; highly energetic children was a delight to see spring into the ending. Midochi's powers and eyes are awesome, I had a feeling Rin would birth a full demon babe. The two new Princes' almost seem like the were interestingly intrigued with Seirin, future betrothal agreement perhaps? Again great job I look forward to reading the sequel.
lil-hot-pepper chapter 18 . 4/5/2015
Seriously, this ruined other SesshxRin fics for me. I was on the edge of my seat the entire read! Definitely one of the best Fics I have read in a while. Sesshoumaru is such an asshole, and I LOVE it, but i have to say, personally, Rins strong personality is what made me fall in love with this Fic. And shes a complete badass! I hate to see it end, but I immensely enjoyed the story!
FlowingSilverDreams chapter 18 . 2/9/2015
Absolutely fantastic story!
kori kaoru himura chapter 17 . 11/3/2014
Very beautiful story! It i going on my favorites right now ) I liked how you portrayed Sesshoumaru because I really think it was accurate from the beginning to end as we see the growth in his character. I think the way Rin acts is amazing and shows so much strength on her part. It broke my heart that she lost the baby, but it was a nice epilogue showing a much brighter future for the couple. This story was very well written and full of emotion. I absolutely loved it and I would like to thank you for sharing it )
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 17 . 9/10/2014
Ele foi um babaca , traiu ela com um monte de prostitutas e ainda quis matar o filho dela,a lista é tão grande que eu nem vou falar mais, ela deveria ter sumido dai a muito tempo, ele foi um idiota egoísta e ela deveria esquecer este bastardo.
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 4 . 9/8/2014
Tem um monte de bruxas que fariam ela esquecer deste babaca, espero que ela bata a cabeça e esqueça dele.