Reviews for Ningen Impossibilities
MsCrys1 chapter 19 . 3/26
What a wonderful story, I look forward to reading more
MsCrys1 chapter 1 . 3/20
Great story! you're such a good writer, and i'm really enjoying all of the emotions this story has taken me through.
elohiniar chapter 4 . 12/20/2019
Ugh... sorry! So while this is well written and I love Rin as the warrior I just can’t do her groveling like that. He is being a dick and she should be verbally fighting back rather than begging “her Lord” to accept her. The feminist in me finds it demeaning. I am checking out of this story! Sorry sad face. I wanted to like it I just can’t do the groveling and begging.
elohiniar chapter 2 . 12/20/2019
Oooh plot twists but omg she better get over it lol. Sorry I am a critic and I know it but I hate the Rin crying in a corner for him to love her.
elohiniar chapter 1 . 12/19/2019
I got this as a recommendation but I already am iffy to keep reading. I honestly can’t stand the semi-abusive sesshomaru characterization. Although I write him like that too I don’t like when Rin’s only focus is him and she doesn’t have her own mental independence but I will probably keep reading.
Ranny Miotty chapter 19 . 11/14/2019
Wow it was very good to read every chapter! Some of them left bored, other hopeful and others made me smile a lot wishing for the next. So, you are a incredible writer ! I felt so many things wile I was riding. Thanks for shared your thoughts and not to give up to complete!
ddddaaaae chapter 19 . 10/16/2019
read;
sesshomaruandrin . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagura . blogspot . com
Mishantu chapter 1 . 5/10/2019
I have to tell you that this is by far my favorite Rin/Sesshoumaru fanfics. Their relationship is complex and passionate and scary and I absolutely love it. Your writing style is incredibly vivid and immersive as well, which makes reading this fic an absolute joy. I've read this fic several times and will continue to reread it because it's just so welll thought out. Bravo!
esther247 chapter 7 . 4/16/2019
Ugh at the end where Rin is straight up...EVERYTHING lol I just cant lol I love it so much. This is the kind of energy one aspires to
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2019
This is probably my fav rin x sesshomaru fic! I hope you continue writing more stories!
CATerina129 chapter 1 . 1/21/2019
Looove this fic soo much. Binged it so hard lol thank you!
esther247 chapter 18 . 12/2/2018
Sooo I just thought I would let you know that I have binge read this like the Dickens. I cant stay away, it cant be healthy! & to think someone wrote this when they were in high school?! BLOWS MINDS.
bribriluvsyou16 chapter 7 . 11/19/2018
Why did you name his father differently? I always assumed it was InuTashio ?
esther247 chapter 19 . 9/27/2018
Okay I started reading a few hours ago and literally could not move until I finished this. WOW. You are incredibly talented. Thank you for sharing this, writing this, just wow.
esther247 chapter 17 . 9/27/2018