Reviews for Ningen Impossibilities
Omg I’ve never Sesshomaru or Rin in a fan fiction so much lmao. This was a really good story though.
MysticChemyst chapter 3 . 12/25/2020
This is my second read-through of this story.

Still don't like the use of ningen in the actual story.

And man! I didn't remember Rin's relationship/feelings towards Sesshomaru being so unhealthy in the beginning in this story! The summary should contain a trigger warning because of her attempted suicide.
angeljme chapter 19 . 5/15/2020
Ohhhh boy... finally
That's a long story but totally worth it. What an epic.
I like that you've shown them with their family. That's really nice.
Your scenes are well defines. Both the fights scenes and of course those lovely lemons.
AkumaAmaeru chapter 19 . 5/15/2020
It definitely takes a lot for me to stick with any story I start. I must get drawn in with good character portrayal, description, flow, and just overall readability.

This definitely had it. You are a talented writer with detail and dialogue. Well done!
MsCrys1 chapter 19 . 3/26/2020
What a wonderful story, I look forward to reading more
MsCrys1 chapter 1 . 3/20/2020
Great story! you're such a good writer, and i'm really enjoying all of the emotions this story has taken me through.
elohiniar chapter 4 . 12/20/2019
Ugh... sorry! So while this is well written and I love Rin as the warrior I just can’t do her groveling like that. He is being a dick and she should be verbally fighting back rather than begging “her Lord” to accept her. The feminist in me finds it demeaning. I am checking out of this story! Sorry sad face. I wanted to like it I just can’t do the groveling and begging.
elohiniar chapter 2 . 12/20/2019
Oooh plot twists but omg she better get over it lol. Sorry I am a critic and I know it but I hate the Rin crying in a corner for him to love her.
elohiniar chapter 1 . 12/19/2019
I got this as a recommendation but I already am iffy to keep reading. I honestly can’t stand the semi-abusive sesshomaru characterization. Although I write him like that too I don’t like when Rin’s only focus is him and she doesn’t have her own mental independence but I will probably keep reading.
Ranny Miotty chapter 19 . 11/14/2019
Wow it was very good to read every chapter! Some of them left bored, other hopeful and others made me smile a lot wishing for the next. So, you are a incredible writer ! I felt so many things wile I was riding. Thanks for shared your thoughts and not to give up to complete!
ddddaaaae chapter 19 . 10/16/2019
read;
sesshomaruandrin . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagura . blogspot . com
Mishantumeow chapter 1 . 5/10/2019
I have to tell you that this is by far my favorite Rin/Sesshoumaru fanfics. Their relationship is complex and passionate and scary and I absolutely love it. Your writing style is incredibly vivid and immersive as well, which makes reading this fic an absolute joy. I've read this fic several times and will continue to reread it because it's just so welll thought out. Bravo!
esther247 chapter 7 . 4/16/2019
Ugh at the end where Rin is straight up...EVERYTHING lol I just cant lol I love it so much. This is the kind of energy one aspires to
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2019
This is probably my fav rin x sesshomaru fic! I hope you continue writing more stories!
CATerina129 chapter 1 . 1/21/2019
Looove this fic soo much. Binged it so hard lol thank you!