Reviews for Ningen Impossibilities
esther247 chapter 19 . 9/27
Okay I started reading a few hours ago and literally could not move until I finished this. WOW. You are incredibly talented. Thank you for sharing this, writing this, just wow.
esther247 chapter 17 . 9/27
*weeps*
esther247 chapter 10 . 9/27
Woah. That last scene. Just. Woah.
imalittledead chapter 18 . 6/29
Bless this
SpiritedRanger chapter 19 . 5/2
Thank you for putting so much effort in! Your story was the first angst I read and it
set the bar quite high.
MysticChemyst chapter 18 . 3/19
Thank you for an entertaining fic and a worthwhile read! It leaves me wanting more SeshRin but not in a bad way. Congrats on finishing such a large fanfic (I’m aware it’s been published/done for quite some time) and I applaud your efforts to go back through and edit everything! Not a lot of people are willing to do that and your intent and efforts are admirable. Thanks again!
MysticChemyst chapter 1 . 3/18
“Fowl”-typed, not “foul”. Fowl being birds/avian creatures and a noun and “foul” being an adjective meaning disgusting/bad/gross/evil etc.
MysticChemyst chapter 7 . 3/18
Interesting turn of events. I like how it’s written and I’m also unsure about how I feel about all of it. I think I needed more description of the change and how she felt and what she experienced etc. It feels a bit rushed to me and a bit disconnected at points.

For all my critiques,please don’t misunderstand. This is truly a well written story and I wouldn’t be nearly as able to provide such feedback if it weren’t. Your word choice is superb and writing style quite mature, which makes it quite easy to overlook the occasional spelling and grammatical errors that are only to be expected and are mostly minor compared to 95% of the several scores of fics I’ve read on this site.
MysticChemyst chapter 6 . 3/18
I think you mean Tetsusaiga/Tessaiga/etc. and not Tensaiga. Tenseiga (with an E) was/is Sesshomaru’s sword before he got Bakusaiga, so Tensaiga is like a mush of the two original names.
MysticChemyst chapter 1 . 3/18
Stoooooopppp with the random substitution of “ningen” for “human”. I really liked it in the title but it can get very annoying as it breaks the flow of reading with it being dispersed at random. Pick a term and stick with it. Youkai isn’t nearly as bad because there’s not really a direct translation between the Japanese and English, you know? Other than the frustrating mix of English and Japanese, I am very much enjoying reading this so far! Thank you for your hard work!
p.roman8391 chapter 18 . 1/24
Amazing job! Such an amazing read.
jackiezedkiler chapter 19 . 9/1/2017
This was a very good book! I nearly cried and laughed more times then I could count on my fingers and toes. It was well written,highly emersive and very smoothly transitioned. The ending was very satisfying as well. Definitely a must read for any Sesshomaru or Rin fans out there. Despite it only being 19 chapters, technically 18, the story was very long. It was like as a reader I wasn't simply reading or watching a mental movie but being taken on a journey on a long winding road filled with color, light, weather and texture. Like I said Highly emersive
Noppoh chapter 1 . 8/20/2017
You just broke my heart... Oh Gods, please let him understand the mistake he's making!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/21/2017
Poor rin, I hate both lords argh!
Mary chapter 14 . 3/21/2017
I can't with this, it's SO GOOD I love it SO MUCH. Godess!