Reviews for Ningen Impossibilities
jackiezedkiler chapter 19 . 9/1
This was a very good book! I nearly cried and laughed more times then I could count on my fingers and toes. It was well written,highly emersive and very smoothly transitioned. The ending was very satisfying as well. Definitely a must read for any Sesshomaru or Rin fans out there. Despite it only being 19 chapters, technically 18, the story was very long. It was like as a reader I wasn't simply reading or watching a mental movie but being taken on a journey on a long winding road filled with color, light, weather and texture. Like I said Highly emersive
Noppoh chapter 1 . 8/20
You just broke my heart... Oh Gods, please let him understand the mistake he's making!
Poor rin, I hate both lords argh!
Mary chapter 14 . 3/21
I can't with this, it's SO GOOD I love it SO MUCH. Godess!
Tay chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
Great story I really love it.
Nidange chapter 13 . 11/25/2016
I love this story! Really
Nidange chapter 7 . 11/25/2016
that was frightening. You kept me on the edge of my seat and I was startinh to be so mad at Sesshomarou.
Yukinon4ever chapter 1 . 7/22/2016
Simply beautiful!
I loved how you made rin so badass!
thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
here; sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
SKYSPRITE chapter 2 . 9/11/2015
Rin's eyes are dark brown. Not hazel.

This version of Rin is interesting. Not exactly in character, but so far I feel okay with it...

I really hope this isn't some cheesy plot with Hibina. Like having a grudge against Sesshomaru for no reason.
piana chapter 18 . 8/27/2015
Wow this was an awesome story I have truly enjoyed reading it! Goodness you really did keep me on edge throughout the story! I was so saddened in the beginning when Sesshomaru cast Rin out of the West then hoping she wouldn't sway towards any other demons advances whew. The torture of praying Sesshomaru wouldn't let her die during her transition, the treacherous plot that led to her best friend Kia's demise, just so much excitement you brought forth! I am so happy Sesshomaru came to his senses and mated Rin, speaking of which (that vigor of his, mmmhp nice lol)and the to put it lightly; highly energetic children was a delight to see spring into the ending. Midochi's powers and eyes are awesome, I had a feeling Rin would birth a full demon babe. The two new Princes' almost seem like the were interestingly intrigued with Seirin, future betrothal agreement perhaps? Again great job I look forward to reading the sequel.
lil-hot-pepper chapter 18 . 4/5/2015
Seriously, this ruined other SesshxRin fics for me. I was on the edge of my seat the entire read! Definitely one of the best Fics I have read in a while. Sesshoumaru is such an asshole, and I LOVE it, but i have to say, personally, Rins strong personality is what made me fall in love with this Fic. And shes a complete badass! I hate to see it end, but I immensely enjoyed the story!
FlowingSilverDreams chapter 18 . 2/9/2015