Reviews for Ningen Impossibilities
lil-hot-pepper chapter 18 . 4/5
Seriously, this ruined other SesshxRin fics for me. I was on the edge of my seat the entire read! Definitely one of the best Fics I have read in a while. Sesshoumaru is such an asshole, and I LOVE it, but i have to say, personally, Rins strong personality is what made me fall in love with this Fic. And shes a complete badass! I hate to see it end, but I immensely enjoyed the story!
FlowingSilverDreams chapter 18 . 2/9
Absolutely fantastic story!
kori kaoru himura chapter 17 . 11/3/2014
Very beautiful story! It i going on my favorites right now ) I liked how you portrayed Sesshoumaru because I really think it was accurate from the beginning to end as we see the growth in his character. I think the way Rin acts is amazing and shows so much strength on her part. It broke my heart that she lost the baby, but it was a nice epilogue showing a much brighter future for the couple. This story was very well written and full of emotion. I absolutely loved it and I would like to thank you for sharing it )
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 17 . 9/10/2014
Ele foi um babaca , traiu ela com um monte de prostitutas e ainda quis matar o filho dela,a lista é tão grande que eu nem vou falar mais, ela deveria ter sumido dai a muito tempo, ele foi um idiota egoísta e ela deveria esquecer este bastardo.
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 4 . 9/8/2014
Tem um monte de bruxas que fariam ela esquecer deste babaca, espero que ela bata a cabeça e esqueça dele.
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Que babaca, ele é o cara mais idiota que eu já vi, ela deveria ter mais orgulho e ter ido embora a muito tempo, ela com certeza vai encontrar um cara bem melhor.
Rio's Desire chapter 17 . 7/7/2014
I got all the feels from this chapter, I def cried over the loss and heartbreak of it all...
Rio's Desire chapter 13 . 7/6/2014
Loved this chapter, super sexy!
Rio's Desire chapter 10 . 7/6/2014
Yeah...amazing!
Rio's Desire chapter 8 . 7/6/2014
I am really enjoying your story, just thought I'd tell you that! It's not often that you read about Rin being a strong fighter type character it's really nice to see for a change.
Moongirl12121 chapter 14 . 6/7/2014
Kia... Baby girl, I actually am proud of you, a little bit. You still loved Rin even with those lies twisting you.

Rin, you can't always be perfect, but you sure as hell can try.

Sesshomaru-sama... You thought that Rin would ever not love you? You doubted her love so easily?
Moongirl12121 chapter 12 . 6/5/2014
Oh my, another attempt on her life? What fool did it?
Moongirl12121 chapter 11 . 6/5/2014
God Sesshomaru-sama is so fucking pretty. XD

That was awesome, the steam, the closet(fav), and the fighting game. Lol random ball of randomness.
Moongirl12121 chapter 10 . 6/5/2014
Who knew that brushing out someone's hair could possibly lead to sex? Only with Sesshomaru-sama of course!

Hibina, Rin is not stupid, she will figure you out and then you shall be murdered for your attempt on her life, even if you didn't really mean to kill her, you meant her harm.
Moongirl12121 chapter 9 . 6/4/2014
Lol, no one is of the same rank as Sesshomaru-sama.