Reviews for Ningen Impossibilities
Mishantumeow chapter 1 . 5/10/2019
I have to tell you that this is by far my favorite Rin/Sesshoumaru fanfics. Their relationship is complex and passionate and scary and I absolutely love it. Your writing style is incredibly vivid and immersive as well, which makes reading this fic an absolute joy. I've read this fic several times and will continue to reread it because it's just so welll thought out. Bravo!
esther247 chapter 7 . 4/16/2019
Ugh at the end where Rin is straight up...EVERYTHING lol I just cant lol I love it so much. This is the kind of energy one aspires to
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2019
This is probably my fav rin x sesshomaru fic! I hope you continue writing more stories!
CATerina129 chapter 1 . 1/21/2019
Looove this fic soo much. Binged it so hard lol thank you!
esther247 chapter 18 . 12/2/2018
Sooo I just thought I would let you know that I have binge read this like the Dickens. I cant stay away, it cant be healthy! & to think someone wrote this when they were in high school?! BLOWS MINDS.
bribriluvsyou16 chapter 7 . 11/19/2018
Why did you name his father differently? I always assumed it was InuTashio ?
esther247 chapter 19 . 9/27/2018
Okay I started reading a few hours ago and literally could not move until I finished this. WOW. You are incredibly talented. Thank you for sharing this, writing this, just wow.
esther247 chapter 17 . 9/27/2018
*weeps*
esther247 chapter 10 . 9/27/2018
Woah. That last scene. Just. Woah.
imalittledead chapter 18 . 6/29/2018
Bless this
SpiritedPandas chapter 19 . 5/2/2018
Thank you for putting so much effort in! Your story was the first angst I read and it
set the bar quite high.
MysticChemyst chapter 18 . 3/19/2018
Thank you for an entertaining fic and a worthwhile read! It leaves me wanting more SeshRin but not in a bad way. Congrats on finishing such a large fanfic (I’m aware it’s been published/done for quite some time) and I applaud your efforts to go back through and edit everything! Not a lot of people are willing to do that and your intent and efforts are admirable. Thanks again!
MysticChemyst chapter 1 . 3/18/2018
“Fowl”-typed, not “foul”. Fowl being birds/avian creatures and a noun and “foul” being an adjective meaning disgusting/bad/gross/evil etc.
MysticChemyst chapter 7 . 3/18/2018
Interesting turn of events. I like how it’s written and I’m also unsure about how I feel about all of it. I think I needed more description of the change and how she felt and what she experienced etc. It feels a bit rushed to me and a bit disconnected at points.

For all my critiques,please don’t misunderstand. This is truly a well written story and I wouldn’t be nearly as able to provide such feedback if it weren’t. Your word choice is superb and writing style quite mature, which makes it quite easy to overlook the occasional spelling and grammatical errors that are only to be expected and are mostly minor compared to 95% of the several scores of fics I’ve read on this site.
MysticChemyst chapter 6 . 3/18/2018
I think you mean Tetsusaiga/Tessaiga/etc. and not Tensaiga. Tenseiga (with an E) was/is Sesshomaru’s sword before he got Bakusaiga, so Tensaiga is like a mush of the two original names.
558 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »