Reviews for I Found You
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
I want to give a really long review but I only have one word for this story; beautiful
AzTec999 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
i like this. great writing style. thanks for sharing it ;)
She Who Wears The Tainted Halo chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
luv it
scorpiusXpoisoned chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
I really like this one-shot! The idea is very original, the first I've read having to do with Kusaka. Congrats.

And when DDR was over, I was so pissed off that Momo was only mentioned twice! TWICE! TWO TIMES IN THE WHOLE MOVIE! I was so pissed, I almost kicked a hole in the T.V. Screen, but my dad started yelling at me, so I didn't. BUT I WAS SOOOOOOOO PISSED! I couldn't sleep because of how pissed off I was. I'm still pissed off about it, now that I think about it... .
HyourinmaruIce chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Excellent writing. I really enjoyed reading it.
tanithhh chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Wow! so beautifully written like always. 3
Zeldafan-11 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Oh my god... that was one of the sweetest stories I have ever read. I know a lot of fans of Hitsugaya like seeing his true emotions, what he's REALLY thinking, and this story... this fulfills that wish perfectly. I almost cried when Toshiro started shaking, and Hinamori hugged him. You wrote such a great story, it illustrates the relationship between Momo and Hitsugaya exactly as it should be. 5 starts, two thumbs up... HIGHEST praise EVER for this story. I LOVED it.

...And, if you don't mind, I'd like to draw some fanart for it! I'm Zeldafan-11 on deviantart- you can contact me there to talk about it. :)
lizzie.Lil' Red.wind-singer.21 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Once again I say you are a talented writer...reading your work gives me inspiration for life and all the joys in it.

good luck writing your next piece I hope to read it. Smiles.. :)
Ciel In A Dress chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
I love it. So totally AWESOME!

Hitsugaya x Hinamori is the best! :D
CV-03 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
This is great, nice work. I have no complaints nor any other opinions on the work other than, it's great.
cocoalove chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
ive noticed something about episodes or the movie that are based manly on toshiro. they ALWAYS mention momo. i'm not kidding, they did it in the movie too. it makes me laugh (:

Great story btw
serena chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
hi! i love ur storys{frozen secret and i found u}

hey do u mind reading one of my storys? its called: "Alexis's destiny" is sort of a mermaid melody story.
hitherelovely chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
AW! THAT WAS SO SWEET! IT MAKES ME WANT TO CRY!

Good job!
Neko-cheung chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
How can i miss this wonderful and cute story!

I was really mad i thought tat they will show momo when they were asking about toushiro's past! But noo they siad she doesn't know! Rawr! Anyhow LOVE this story!
Hinamorixhitsugaya fan chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
w tat was so cute that moment they shared I almost cried good job