Reviews for The Marks of His Affection
sfstewart chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Loved it!
Aluminesa chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Oh...my gahndi...
I looked up "wolverine marks rogue" on Google (th mood hit for a fic like that. You know, Wolvie marks her neck and other places for beautiful, jealous-loving/ hot, sexy reasons he won't tell her and she has to hide it. Do you know a fic like that by chance? Anything close will do) and I find...I find...
Unnngh. So freaking perfect and hot. Everything I need in a Rogan fic
You're amazing, thank you so much. This is my new favorite thing; ungh, love!
Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Tremendously hot and tremendously wrong. Are you a guy? Coz I can't believe a woman would write that!
Skargasmic chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
I was very upset to hear that this was a copy off of a Spanish Fic by dulceInvierno starring Sirius/Hermione so I did a little research ... which I think you should have done too before judging My Broken Quill so harshly. First of all, if you look back through Quill's reviews for her stories, dulceInvierno come up quite a few times in them, especially in her Troy fanfic, in fact dulceInvierno even has that story added to HER favorites - do we have to worry about more plagerism there?

Broken Quill's story was published on 21st May 2009. DulceInvierno "published" hers on the 12th Sept 2009. And My Broken Quill carried on writing TWO further installments.

This is DulceInvierno's site: u/1536458/dulceInvierno Look at the fact that My Broken Quill is included in her favorite story list as well.

These are her reviews:
r/5422853/
r/5260090/
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
This is just a copie from another spanish fic called "Bajo el agua entre, tus pies" from Harry Potter, involving Sirius and Hermione pairing. You've just write the same words, the same structure, the same end, the same everything. So, how can you tell this is YOUR inspiration?¿ Really, it's a shame to plagiarism the others. A s.h.a.m.e. Sorry,not prtending to be rough, but it's true.
Jacal chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Hey, this wasn't PWP to me. This was really good, great actually. It's how I wish to envision Rogan, how they cope. I love Marie's internal struggles, and Logan's incapacity to control his urges/possessiveness... Like I said before, Rogan is just sexy, hard, rough and sweet at the same time. They're a fluffy pair whether they like it or not. Anyway, this shot was perfect. Great job!

P.s. After 3 years, it STILL rocks. ;)
Cathar chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Um, I have so much I could say about this story, to go on and on and on about how frickin' epic it is... but I could never do it justice. xD This really is quite perfect.
jenefaner chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
OMG, I would LOVE to read a 200,000 word version of this! This is FANTASTIC! Im gonna go ahead and say this is my all time favorite Rogan PWP. Ive read TONS of Rogan, and this one was so perfectly bad/territorial/rough Logan and HOT HOT HOT (that closet scene was ice water worthy.)

Kudos to you. I will rec this to any Rogan shipper I come across. :D
Mishelle20 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Great fic.
Daevanam Daevo chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Wow. Very nice! Logan was so cute, but also not (in a good way) haha. Loved it!
Person Of A Strange Origin chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
That was very hott and very cute! I love the ending line his "my bike" pushed this story from cute to absolutely freaking adorable! With a tad bit of fear and anxiety along with it. Was touch and go there for me a bit but I absolutely loved it!

POASO
NocturnalQuill chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Whoa! Love-It! Can't wait to read the sequel, which I see is already posted :)
szoszo chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
cant help but feel like he sort of raped her and bullied her into a relationship where he emotionally blackmailed her into never leaving him even if hes going to treat her bad.
Random Rogan Fan chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Thanks to this story I will have to see what else you have written and find out if I'll love it as much as I love this story. I love how you've written Logan and Rogue! In Character with that little OCC hint that makes it possible for them to say and do things they might never say or do otherwise. I loves it. A VERY nice change from the other thinly veiled, teen-angst-emo, stories that are more about the writer's personal "Mary-Sue" fantasies than anything else.
Itachi's apprentice chapter 1 . 3/15/2010