Reviews for Evil Book
Reviewer chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Please. I need moooooooooooore
watcherofdreams chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
gonna continue dis?'hope so.
Mephiles666 chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
This story was cute.
badboywest chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
it seems u have the same idea on what lala's tail doues to her as i do. but its a shame how they ended the manga thurt it sucked the way they did it and they could of at lest continued to a wedeing of rito and lala or their high school graduation or something. hope this story wont end as it seems kinda cute between rito and lala in its own way
ClanCrusher chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
I'm sad to see this completed. It's one of the few fanfics in this admittedly small fandom that I actually enjoy reading. It's humorous, has a tasteful lime, keeps the people in character, and manages to convey an underlying serious tone at the same time. It may not have come close to how you imagined it, but what came out was pretty decent, perhaps even good.

It does have its issues though. At a glance, I saw a few grammar and spelling errors and some of the sentences could stand to be restructured, but it doesn't really detract from the story.

Overall, good job. I hope you continue it, but it's perfectly fine as a one shot. You might want to change your summary if that is the case though.

-ClanCrusher
A711owner chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Not bad, u should keep writing this story and maybe expand on it to involve all the characters
DavidFurnas chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
I would be so cool if you made a story out of this instead of a one shot
FillyDashie chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
bot bad heck it was awesome and i did not see that thing with the tail coming at all. but what i dont understand is why did she have a ...you knowfrom the tail it is supposed to hurt when he touched it.

by the way im looking forward to more of your work hopfully a sequel
SerialRavist chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Nice, it's got both citrus and WAFF. Characterization seems pretty solid, though you might want to grab a beta to catch the little typos and such. I hope you write more.
sithmaster56a chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
good story
JT chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Wow this is even more ecchi than the real thing, I love it!
Cherrytoast chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Continue this please! Maybe more of Lala's attempts?

There aren't enough To Love Ru 'Mature' fanfics! Thank you!
omegarulesall chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
quite an interesting story,keep up the good work.
Aaron Leach chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Awesome Story update soon.