Reviews for These Fragments, Against Ruin
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
no it not right they have to stay together logan got on his bike to leave he say bye to remy and the his going down the road the logan thinks of remy truns around and comes back and ask remy if he want to go with him and remy say yes he get on the bike and they take ofv together then they go to Canada and start a life with each other and learn they luv each other and settle down together and both get a job ty and please write more
TorwithoutanH chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Fabulous story! This is pretty much exactly what I pretend happened at the end of the movie, when the actual ending is too sad for me to handle...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I love this pairing so much. There aren'y enough Gambit/Wolverine stories out there.
melissen chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
And then he met Scot...

That was good! I think it deserves a sequel!
Book-AddictFF chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
They just never see each other again?
Owls chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Sequel? Please .:puppy eyes:. pretty please. Your Gambit and Logan have to meet again.
gonegonegonegongeoengrwiioegjw chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
OH MY GOD

He kept LeBeau there until LeBeau's curses turned genuine, and then slid into him, one long smooth stroke that had LeBeau's fingers scrabbling in their sheets and his curses turning into a single wordless cry.

I LOVE YOU FOR THIS

OMG LOVE LOVE, SO MUCH LOVE. 3

The ending was pensive and sad, though, but neither of them seem the sort for mushiness. i loved this though the pairing's never actually crossed my mind before. It's believable and really- just awesome. 3

~nush
tinypapergrave chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
I like it - it's unusually in character, especially Remy's man-whoring.
lady.lucks chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
i want to do this right, and i'm going to apologize now in the event it turns into a ramble.

i'm sorry.

now, moving on. :)

i think my favorite bits in this whole ordeal are the italicized reflections; first, logan discovering he hates being airborne, ending with his need to move on, his need to find answers. the simplicity of the one and two liners strikes home- logan is not a very verbose man.

he says what he needs to say without the bells and whistles.

i think you've done a pretty spectacular job of conveying that here.

the heartbreaking part (at least, for me) was logan's realization that while he was monogamous, his lover preferred not to limit himself. but, again, very logan, very lebeau. still, it stung like hell to see the happy ending skip town and leave a bittersweet ending instead. i thought about screaming 'go to him!' at my computer but, alas, it would've done me no good since you've already written it.

ah well.

kudos, darling.

this was a fantastic read.

it'd be interesting to see what you could do with an angsty back-and-forth with a happy ending. ha :D
everfaraway chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
interesting
MiataCatashi chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
The sex was blunt and straight to the point...XD WHICH WAS WHAT MADE IT SO HOT!

Wow, the only pure GambitWolverine. I'm so glad that you were the one to write it the first instead of some amateur.
ShelbyLehnsherr chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Lovely story! I really wish this ended up happening at the end of the movie. X_X Then again, what Marvel slash fans don't? XD Hope to see more of this pairing from you! :)
BlackBolt chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
oh this is wonderful - but much too short ;) please write more ? *begging*

there are too few storys about wolvie and gambit - and after seeing origins i just can't keep from drooling and wishing for more storys about them *sigh* they are so hot .. and i like them most from all x-men-charas ..

*hugs*, bye, Blackie ..
Scrunchy chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
I liked it ) Seemed very in character.
xlovexmex chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
I liked this! You made the relationship work realistically.