Reviews for The Star of Africa
Rebecca Steven Taylor chapter 6 . 8/1/2010
Very nice. Fascinating historical background, and the Doctor/Donna dialogue sounded exactly right for them. Fed the craving for Doctor/Donna!
RachelClaire chapter 6 . 7/4/2009
Great ending to this ) I'm sorry I didn't get to review each chapter in turn, but this still read beautifully. Poor Zina ( But I did like this comment at the end: "all people who had died so the Doctor could go on saving people". Very true.

hospitalgirlidiots chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
I've only read one chapter and all I have to say is...

kjjhfkhjghjfgsfh.

I LOVE IT!
LuckyBlackCat chapter 6 . 6/18/2009
*cries for Zina*

A proper Doctor Who adventure in every sense. *sniff* But I still hate it when they have to die...

Liked the Doctor's clever plan, the rest of the story played out well. At least Zina didn't have to marry the other bloke...
Harlequin Shadow chapter 3 . 6/15/2009
This is great! Looking forward to reading more.
RachelClaire chapter 3 . 6/2/2009
Looking good so far D I reckon you should space out your lines a bit more, that would make it easier to read. But that's just a nit-picky aesthetics thing, rather than anything important. I love your characterisation of Donna, she's brilliant. And I totally had no idea that the boy those two killed was Zina's love! Poor her ( Update soon!

LuckyBlackCat chapter 3 . 6/2/2009
Another chapter that's well written and a good read. I am wondering what Frederick Wells is going to find when he goes into work, though!

Love the Doctor and Donna together, you've got them spot on! Keep writing this, it's good stuff.
RachelClaire chapter 2 . 5/26/2009
Oh awesome! I love the idea of the Doctor scaring off a lion, but I bet he could do it even without his sonic ) Really well written, I loved the description of the aliens! Nicely done

LuckyBlackCat chapter 2 . 5/23/2009
I like it! I love a good Doctor and Donna adventure- there were not enough episodes in series 4!I love all your original characters and your Doctor and Donna are fab too! Keep writing please! I wanna know what happens. I hope Zina is O.K.
RachelClaire chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Ooh I like it! Especially the dialogue between the Doctor and Donna, that was really good. I look forward to more!