Reviews for Alternate Lives
KayeDii chapter 3 . 2/2/2010
Woah! Woah! Damn... I was speechless when I read the murder of ND's family. I love this grit. Its dark and I love it and plus you do it very well...lol damn... Brutal
Gijinka Renamon chapter 14 . 9/23/2003
Ok, listen: This fic was good, but it was a bit too dark for my tastes. And you could have put more Mighty Ducks characters from the other universe in here. true, ND is alive, but most of the team is either Dead (Wildwing), Evil (Canard), or not exactly in this fic at all (Tanya [I think])

Still, this is a great fic, and one of my favorites!
RaneyLee chapter 14 . 8/9/2003
I cry for a sequel! This is great! I loved it. I'd also like to know what happens to ND and how he coops to being on Earth. And I'd like to know where they are now. PLZ bring on the sequel!
nife chapter 13 . 6/7/2002
kewlness, hope 4 more
miyuki-takaishi1 chapter 13 . 3/28/2002
You killed your self? no this is tight! I am addicted to this and you X-Men story. you have got to finish this one girl, like now!
Dragon Trainer chapter 13 . 3/4/2002
Woah! One more part! Please continue soon. bye-for-now.
Gohanzgirl chapter 13 . 3/4/2002
Wow! this is an amazing fanfiction! please continue!
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 3/4/2002
oh wow oh wow oh wow! at this point all I can say is oh wow!
WildfireFriendship chapter 13 . 3/3/2002
Pretty good. But when are you going to post the next part of your Gargoyle fic?
Dragon Trainer chapter 12 . 2/25/2002
Wow! Fantastic! Can't wait for the next part.
Candygirl too lazy to sign in chapter 12 . 2/25/2002
It's a fascinating parallel world you've created here. I can't wait for the last two parts!
Lauriena chapter 12 . 2/24/2002
I love this story... I keep checking for update (I have no life but hey... please continue
WildfireFriendship chapter 12 . 2/23/2002
So I stopped for a detour! Anyway, I had to read this before the gargoyle story! I couldn't help myself!
Iridescent Hope who's just too frickin lazy too sign in chapter 11 . 2/20/2002
Sweet story! Please write some more soon! *skuttles away to add to favorites* Puh-wease?
Dragon Trainer chapter 11 . 2/18/2002
What? ND is going to be a hero! I can't wait for the next part to find out if he does it. Bye-for-now.