Reviews for She smiled
Orange Bond chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Good! Made me tear up. :)
xxFraise chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
This is...very realistic. I always thought their relationship was something like this. She's, like, the person who gave him some kind of meaning to his life, and the only one who could help him cope with all that's happening to him.

And the ending was nice - too bad CLAMP went for way more angst-like approach. Well, not bad (if I didn't like angst I couldn't read any of CLAMP's works, really ") but I think this would be a nice, reasonable, less angsty was to continue with the story.

And I'm rambling - sorry! Great story. :)
Karakuri Pierrot chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
That was too good!

I would have felt the same if that happened to me in expection of the friends comforting part.

No one would comfort me even if my parents died for real. I'm already dead in the inside anyways.

Well, great story! You showed Watanuki's point of view here perfectly!

I'm sure I won't grow out of this story. Good luck with your other stories!

"May your wishes be granted in time." ~Soul
chickenbiscuit chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Poor Wata. I hope he'll meet Yuuko again in the future.

I think this is a marvellous piece of writing. Reading it made me tear up as did the manga. Wata's pain and determination is really brought across to the reader and this satisfied my craving for more xholic for the moment. *grins*
Himewolf398 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
O...M...G! That fanfic made me cry! (sniffle) I felt so sorry for watanuki and I also didn't want yuko to die cause she is hilarious in xholic! Write some more while I go dry me eyes.