Reviews for Where Did You Sleep Last Night?
four-nostril chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Oh, how I love this story. I've been back to read it several times and have been postponing the review because I wanted to think of something original to say.
The dialogue flies high on waves of sitcom and smut, two of my favourite things. I like when he specifies that it's only been two women (little did he know there would be more...). The first closet scene is the best, a real turn-on, that one.
Here is my only disapproval: would McCoy actually ever call a woman "You little shit"? It's a bit affectionate, so it's not that it's too mean, but it still seems a bit OOC.
Now, when he calls her Toni, that I like!
shadow chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
this must be the third time I've read this piece and I love it, you should so do another part, maybe Spock will figure out what makes Bones so appealing.

also how can Jim not Know? he's the captain, haven't he heard rumours or something? Bones was walking arm in arm with the two ladies, and kissed Spock in a mess hall, how has the hole ship not found out?

have read lots of your stuff, and hope to read more
Mini-Chobi chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
My goodness, Spock has so much blackmail on Bones now. Seriously xD
Stonesundial chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Ditto the first review! This is one of my favorite fics (along with a lot of your other stuff). Funny and very sexy.
spottedhorse chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
I can't believe the lack of reviews for this one. This is great! I grinned the whole way throuh. I'm not usually into threesomes or slash, implied or not, but it fit so perfectly. Kudos!