Reviews for A Split Second's Realization
Ember Nickel chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Wow. That's a really interesting time frame to set it in, but I think the payoff at the end is worth it. Great job.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Neat story-and this is why there are so many weddings in war time. You never know which moment will be your last.
Fernsfairie chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Oops! Almost forgot to review! I really liked this story. It was telling about Remus' inner battle, though the time frame is off. The relationship began in the sixth year, but I like this enough not to care!
Coco96 chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
omg that was sad... the ending... was amazing...
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
I love this story even more on the second reading.

Sirius being the serious (excuse the pun) one giving the good advice for once; Tonks showing Remus her true face; him wanting to protect her from more than himself; Andromeda's distrust of him; the whole linking in with the Ministry scene in OotP (and the line about children with wands at their throats still gives me chills). and finally Remus understanding why Sirius felt as he did for Harry and linking it to how he felt for Tonks. All of is is just wonderful, I can;t praise this fic highly enough.
Anon chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
This was great! I really liked your character descriptions. Have you considered doing a longer piece featuring Remus and Tonks?