Reviews for Otherworld
twilightnite13 chapter 2 . 8/17/2014
Please write more this is getting very good and I especially liked that little comment about Hojo stuck in a world he would dread about too...Minerva knows he deserves it...btw since the lifestream was threatened by Sephiroth does taht mean that Kadaj, Loz, Yahzoo, will be joining him? whether or not they are joining him please continue!
Elise chapter 2 . 3/4/2014
Amazing story! Brilliant even! I really enjoyed reading it- please, please, please continue if it's at all possible. Please! :)
Venipa chapter 2 . 1/29/2014
keep goin...im lovin this...id beat both games 5times n this is pretty cool fanfic...
Wicken25 chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
Yes! Love the idea! You nailed the characters! I happen to be on a ffx streak and I think sephiroth is smexy and misunderstood so YAaaaaa! Update soon!
Reishin Amara chapter 2 . 3/6/2012
oh god...really want to see where this is going.
AresLaw chapter 2 . 1/9/2012
so...idk if you'll ever come back to this fic, but if you do please add the Al Bhed translations in the notes at the bottom? It's kinda silly switching between the translator and the story

thnks
Kiryn chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
I totally understand that you want to focus on writing your own novel, so this review isn't meant to be about bugging you to update. I just wanted to say that this is the best FF X/VII crossover that I've yet found. It's quite well-written, and you seem to be nailing all of the characters so far. And when you hopefully do come back to finish this, I will most definitely be waiting to read it! :)
PhoenixFTW chapter 2 . 8/23/2011
Good story. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Kane chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
Nice chapter I hope you make the next one even better and on that note do you even know where you want to go with this story?

Please make the next update fast.
Primal Chaos chapter 2 . 11/6/2010
interesting story would like to see their reaction to seph ability to fly and sprout that wing of his to get the mainland.
Orchamus chapter 2 . 11/4/2010
This is pretty neat, I wouldn't mind seeing more.
KafeiDetour chapter 2 . 10/25/2010
Excellent story. Its an interesting plotline you have going here. I hope you continue it.
1 chapter 2 . 9/19/2010
On a scale of 1 to 10, I'd give this Fic an 8. (That means I really like it!)
Moonshine's Guide chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
Ooooh~ This is really interesting! I like what you're doing. I don't see anything wrong at the moment~

Great job! Keep writing~!
Vampiric Dreams chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
It is a good start. Although you really need to post a few more chapters and get the story rolling a bit more.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »