Reviews for Himeko and Chikane: Their Story
Anime Borat chapter 4 . 4/28
Nekoko's story is straight-up Unit 731 stuff. Poor girl. And the duplicity of the civil rights group which turned seems to sum up the atmosphere of collusion that seems to define the seamy underside of Japan's backroom politics.

What the heck does the Snake Clan want? Interestingly, what do those masked men want? From their description and Hana's comments, they remind of the gang of young, well-off men engaging in criminal behavior in the Bernard Cornwell novel Gallows Thief.
Anime Borat chapter 3 . 4/23
Chikane to the rescue! Love this part. How did she end up at alleys like Himeko. Funny moment with Nekochan and Chikane, liked the lion tamer snark. Who are the Snake Clan?
Anime Borat chapter 2 . 4/7
Magudarena is how Magdalene would be pronounced in Japanese. What demonimation are Chikane's relatives from? Westboro? The conversation involving doujinshi, fanservice, and yuri, is it a meta thing due to the creators of Kannazuki no Miko being male? Is Chikane homeless herself? It's rather strange to see her that since she has a tanto.
Anime Borat chapter 1 . 4/5
Thanks for introducing to this wonderful story. I may not have watched Kannazuki no Miko but you got me hooked. Very sad beginning for Himeko. I'd also like to thank for being an influence in one of my works which I'm currently working on. I like the AU concept.
Honulicious chapter 24 . 12/26/2014
Lol uno? Well thats a sweet story. What happened to himekos father?
Syein chapter 24 . 12/22/2014
Sweet ending for this chapter! Thank you for your continue dedication in this story. I am looking forward to the upcoming unresolved issues. :)
Yukari Yakumo chapter 24 . 12/21/2014
I'm not quite sure about this one. Glad to see more, but it's making me nitpick.
Noriko sounds a little too flippant about her story, especially considering she just got up from bawling on the bathroom floor.

Also... product placement. Coke, L'Arc en Ciel, Def Lepard, etc. Generic terms like soft drinks, j-rock, and heavy metal would have been sufficient.
Syein chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
o0o I just saw this one, and it's so good. Chikane's should I say this- so different. It's like a complete different setting. Himeko is a homeless but I didn't expect Chikane to be one too. I would love for an update and thank you for your work!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/2/2014
I wonder if my review wasn't poped up?
pimjoong chapter 5 . 8/2/2014
'Himeko-chan' & 'Chikane-san'
Well, I just got that myself also be able to crush on the different style of Chikane-Himeko. I love to read what you put other characters from the anime into this story, including from Kyoshiro to sora as well !

And the favoritiest is, I love how you use japanese words to explain something.

Love it!
MaryChuu chapter 23 . 6/9/2014
I really like the plot/idea, the side characters and how the protagonists develop! Please update sometime!
milesdog3 chapter 23 . 1/9/2014
This has to be... the BEST fanfiction i have EVER read in my life and i have read a few. Please continue this i love it.
Yasetsu chapter 23 . 10/26/2013
oh dam this chapter got me hook! keep up the good work!
TheReviewer chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
"There are kids in America who can pass pre-algebra!" Best line ever.
Guest chapter 22 . 6/18/2013
Thank you for updating! :) really love this story keep it up!