Reviews for Himeko and Chikane: Their Story
Honulicious chapter 24 . 12/26/2014
Lol uno? Well thats a sweet story. What happened to himekos father?
Syein chapter 24 . 12/22/2014
Sweet ending for this chapter! Thank you for your continue dedication in this story. I am looking forward to the upcoming unresolved issues. :)
Yukari Yakumo chapter 24 . 12/21/2014
I'm not quite sure about this one. Glad to see more, but it's making me nitpick.
Noriko sounds a little too flippant about her story, especially considering she just got up from bawling on the bathroom floor.

Also... product placement. Coke, L'Arc en Ciel, Def Lepard, etc. Generic terms like soft drinks, j-rock, and heavy metal would have been sufficient.
Syein chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
o0o I just saw this one, and it's so good. Chikane's personality...how should I say this- so different. It's like a complete different setting. Himeko is a homeless but I didn't expect Chikane to be one too. I would love for an update and thank you for your work!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/2/2014
I wonder if my review wasn't poped up?
pimjoong chapter 5 . 8/2/2014
'Himeko-chan' & 'Chikane-san'
Well, I just got that myself also be able to crush on the different style of Chikane-Himeko. I love to read what you put other characters from the anime into this story, including from Kyoshiro to sora as well !

And the favoritiest is, I love how you use japanese words to explain something.

Love it!
MaryChuu chapter 23 . 6/9/2014
I really like the plot/idea, the side characters and how the protagonists develop! Please update sometime!
milesdog3 chapter 23 . 1/9/2014
This has to be... the BEST fanfiction i have EVER read in my life and i have read a few. Please continue this i love it.
Yasetsu chapter 23 . 10/26/2013
oh dam this chapter got me hook! keep up the good work!
TheReviewer chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
"There are kids in America who can pass pre-algebra!" Best line ever.
Guest chapter 22 . 6/18/2013
Thank you for updating! :) really love this story keep it up!
Pengiwoo10 chapter 6 . 2/22/2013
That was an awesome story i really like what is your real name Mandygirl78
0mauie0 chapter 21 . 12/16/2012
pllleeeasseee upppdddaaattee! :)
ZonaRose chapter 21 . 9/9/2012
Wow a lot has happened since the last time I reviewed.

Glad everything is looking up.

Her mama found her! *_*

I hope everything stays that way too.

Keep up the good work.

I look forward to more soon. *_*

ZR };-