Reviews for Naruto: Chronicles of the Seventh: Dissension
Orange Kage chapter 5 . 12/18/2014
Aha! A legend of Aang reference, very nicely done!
The Whirlwind Jinchuriki chapter 16 . 3/25/2014
You have Pretty professional style, Interesting story. Going to read Akatsuki/New Dawn.
Zero-Tails317 chapter 16 . 2/15/2014
I enjoyed reading this story:-) Now off to book two:-)
Do The Roar2012 chapter 16 . 2/13/2014
Honestly my heart was stuck in my throat at this one. Just simply brilliant!
Do The Roar2012 chapter 15 . 2/13/2014
Naruto sometimes I wish you would just let Sasuke go and let him get himself killed. I would be very happy about that :D Ah I'm glad Sakura beat Sasuke some more to be honest. Was shocked Sasuke was willing to go that far towards Sakura.
Do The Roar2012 chapter 14 . 2/13/2014
Sai is quite skilled to handle both Jugo and Suigetsu. I like how Karin actually has skills in this story. Ah Sakura a flick? Should of broke her neck!

Tsukuyomi so he can use it just has good has Itachi hmmm damn you Sasuke. That's right Sakura you make sure he knows you mean it! Brilliant chapter.
Do The Roar2012 chapter 13 . 2/13/2014
Suigetsu shut up. Naruto would beat you into a oblivion. Hmm you would think Karin would have some feelings against her fellow Uzumaki but eh she is too far up Sasuke's rear end to care for anything else.

Really hope Naruto teaches that lalala a lesson.
Do The Roar2012 chapter 12 . 2/13/2014
Negema is a creepy old dude isn't he. Guess he likes them young... very young.. Giggity :D

Grrr Sasuke I look forward to Naruto putting you on your ass one day.

Feel sorry for the emissary. He finally got a job that he enjoyed, a nice peaceful one.
Do The Roar2012 chapter 11 . 2/13/2014
I'm glad Karui's getting on Sakura's case about Naruto.

Damn you Uchiha. Seriously this is just a brilliant story.
Do The Roar2012 chapter 10 . 2/13/2014
How amusing to find Karui has the hots for Naruto. LMFAO the way Killer Bee made his proposition to Sakura was just.. too much! I was laughing hard at that.

Glad you stuck to Omoi personality so well :D
Do The Roar2012 chapter 9 . 2/13/2014
I feel so sorry for Konohamaru. He lost his best friend and how his sensei but wow what a technique!
Do The Roar2012 chapter 8 . 2/13/2014
Poor Konohamaru with the scars. I really like this!
Do The Roar2012 chapter 7 . 2/13/2014
Man I'm so glad Naruto managed to save Konohamaru! Hmm wonder if Muramasa will be a problem in the future now his been left to live.

Naruto is bad ass. Truly he is :D
Do The Roar2012 chapter 6 . 2/13/2014
I loved this. Extremely creative and once again so well written that us readers could picture it clearly.

Damn you Sai ruining the moment! Go back to drawing your turtle ninjas!
Do The Roar2012 chapter 5 . 2/13/2014
I reckon Sai is still good and that Naruto knows it. Ah Naruto found out that it is Sakura who is doing all those kind gestures for him.

I honestly envy the skill you have where you can paint the picture in the story for us to imagine everything. Love. This. Story!