Reviews for ILiveToHearYourVoice
Cake Woman chapter 7 . 5/28/2011
i for got to mention i love females and i am leaderly
Cake Woman chapter 8 . 5/28/2011
Name-Gracelyn Burgan

Age-3 million

Short bio- Hi, i am Gracelyn. i am a vampire i was created by human scientises i drink a mix of vampire and human blood. i know carlisle from when he was a newborn. i am also bipolar. i have 3 other personalities ,shadow the war one ,gracy the kind one, and Marie the angry one. i am their medeator kinds.

Any Powers? (Vamps only)- yes. i can control earth, fire, water, air, blood, nature, shadow, spirit, i also can trandform in to animals, mind control, and control the life lines

What they look like- i have black hair long as the middle of my back. i have red eyes with gold out line. i am 7' 4 and i have a braclet and locket my mum gave me. an enlish acent and i am paler than regular vamp. my clothes are goth like i have sun glasses. i have the Burgan sign (from mom) and well i have 6 senses i can sence foot steps. that is me!
lexycullen chapter 8 . 3/27/2011
hey omg yur so GD ... oh pliz continue ... pliz
Mufasa the Lion chapter 8 . 3/10/2011
Name- Zanna

Species-were wolf

gender- female

Personality- Tough, will NOT take no for an answer, sweet when need be, leaderly

Short bio- Parents died when she was 11. She is mature for her age and has grown up on the treets all her life.

Any Powers? (Vamps only)- Does turning into a giant dog count?

What they look like- Human- not tan like most werewolves, pale with freckles. Amber hair and long legs ruby lips. Tall.

Wolf- Gold, black, silver, streaked.
uglytwilightlover chapter 8 . 2/25/2011
really good story plus i think that the person is Rosalie, Jane, Demetri, Felix, Jacob or Leah *icoldntdecidewhoitcouldbeface*
Yovillelova chapter 8 . 2/23/2011
Name- Day

Species- Vampire

Gender- Female (Lezbo)

Age- 20 ish

Personality- loving but a goof ball at times. True Friend

Powers- controls elements (water, earth air fire spirit)

Look like- Red hair shoulder length. 5f,8 and skinny (sort of like Angela)normal amount of make-up

Love the story BTW
jadeee chapter 8 . 1/1/2011
Name- Zimmer

Age- 267

Species- Wizard/vampire

Gender- Male

Powers- to put illusions in your head and to make fire appear

Personality- mean, angry can be nice

Short Bio- He got changed by the Volturi and he escaped and is trying to hide.

He was the killer. The one that killed all those vampires. He likes to kill vampires it gives him a weird sort of satisfaction .
xoxoSandraa chapter 8 . 12/30/2010
I got one... Name: Adam Age:19 species:Trickster ( basically a pagan god that loves sweets and can be cruel but likes a gd laugh) personality: cold-hearted but sweet at times Short Bio: he loves to eat Ice Cream especially chocolate. Fell in love but a vamp killed her. Basicall he hates vamps cuz they ruin his life. Gender: male What They Look Like: like Jensen ackles ;) from supernatural... Which is where i got the idea from by the way ;)...
notyourlove chapter 8 . 12/22/2010
Woww I lovee this story! Zach is so cutee! I have no clue who the person is but update soon please! Amaazing story
vampiregurl chapter 8 . 12/22/2010
that was funny!
OYA7200 chapter 7 . 12/19/2010
I like this story. Please continue! :D
APrincessThatNeedsNoPrince chapter 7 . 8/2/2010
pleeeeeeeeease let bella end up wit zack! oh and its been ages since u updated!the poll on ur profile says zack is winning by a mile! yay! update soon plz!
APrincessThatNeedsNoPrince chapter 4 . 8/2/2010
hahaha! the disclaimer was hilarious! hahahah! oh and zack sounds drop dead gorgeous! hey dos he have a muscled body? oh i hope he dos! not that he isnt hot enough already! i love it! please update soon!
chocolate1123 chapter 7 . 7/27/2010
i Love this story its epic and amazing and awsome plzplzplz continue soon!
RedRose102 chapter 7 . 6/18/2010
Can't wait to hear the rest! Please Update Soon!