Reviews for Five Kisses
PlathRamsey chapter 1 . 9/8
Ooooooo Arnold really liked it! Hehehe. I love that part about him not being repulsed.
Wicked.Intentions chapter 2 . 4/16
Great story. I really enjoyed reading it.
heyarnoldfangirl chapter 2 . 3/16
This is just Amazing!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
I wish I could see how they would interact after this, I mean, it certainly had a huge affect on them. *sigh* It was great, it just ended too soon :)
MuffinLove03 chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
So freaking good. I swooned throughout. Oh gosh. I'm a puddle.
Tali'Zorah vas Rannoch chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
Absolutely adorable, and you captured the essence of Helga perfectly.
xXWiseGirlIamnotXx chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
I completely agree, Romeo and Juliet always struck me as one of the most moronic love stories ever made into a play.
This was an awesome take on both the play and the episode. Nice job!
Helga's thoughts were great and her little speech near the end was utterly brilliant.
RoseofFlame chapter 2 . 10/13/2011
God that was beautiful
TheGreenManalishi chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
Poor Helga, only able to confess her love as long as she knows arnold knows she is just acting, yet she wishes arnold to know she is not just acting. twisted girl!

You did a great job with that confession, I like that it's not really relevant to Romeo, nor is it just some general lovetalk applicable to everyone, but it's actually appropriate to Arnolds personality ("because in you more than anyone else can I see that very goodness that makes life worth living. Because you bring it out in other people and you help people see how amazing they can be, and the amazing things they can do."). And it's really cool how helga saying this is already proof of it's correctness.

I tink I see now what you meant you wanted to work out some issues you had with the play. They couldn't be together in life, so they chose to be in death. When I'm to figure out the message behind this I like to think less about the actual human couple which dies at the end, but more about love itself as hero of this play. Love which at the end couldn't be stoped by all the obstacles their life provided.
TheGreenManalishi chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I like the start very much, the way you compared the raging passion within Helga to the outside world made a good introduction. I didn't feel simply plunged into the storyline like in many other fanfics.

Also I like how snappy all the character are. Especially for Helga it's essential to have a quick tongue. The dialouges are pure fun to read and fit the style of the show well. I enjoyed each sentence.

Just saw that their is a 2. chapter, even though Arnold's last line would have already made a good ending for a oneshot. Well it's to late now, but I'm looking forward to read it tomorrow.
therentyoupay chapter 2 . 5/9/2011
therentyoupay chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Wow, this is fantastic! I just entered the HA fandom and I am so glad to have stumbled on such high-quality writing such as yours!
theredrobin chapter 2 . 2/10/2011
I was biting my lip to try and check the RIDICULOUS grin that was on my face while reading this. It was so good!

Personally, I’ve always thought that Mr. Simmons would let the final kiss slide at rehearsals and just have them do it during the actual performance, but this way is much more entertaining.

I love how you brought it back around to five kisses—-five in the real play, and now five between Arnold and Helga (at least on that day :D). I nearly squealed when Arnold kissed her on the lips all on his own. Oh, and thank you for keeping in Stinky’s “okie-dokie” from the original; my mom and I crack up every time he slips that in.

Also, thanks for not making this a "Romeo-and-Juliet"-sucks rant and actually shaping Helga’s point into a constructive critical analysis with a valid opinion that fits her character.

Well written, in character, and engaging as all hell. Very nice.
Pip-2250 chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
I truly enjoyed reading this story. That episode, I think, is a favorite for almost every Hey Arnold fan and for you to tackle it was quite brave. I loved Helga's rants about how stupid the play is (a few of those reasons I have used myself). And I really liked her confession at the end, even if Arnold was too dense to realize what it was. And the last line was perfect.

Well done. And I would definitely not object to seeing your paper that you had to write about the play, I have a feeling that I would agree with you a lot.
The Pink Bow and The Blue Hat chapter 2 . 8/24/2010
Wow This Is Realy Amazing You Are Are Realy Very Good Writer And I Realy like Your Fics.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »