Reviews for Magicians Guard an Empty Safe
hawkflyer667 chapter 2 . 7/5/2009
Cool story idea! Max comes back to get revenge...mwahahaha. I loved this movie, one of the only good disney channel movies. ) And the whole torture idea is a cool twist! Keep writing!
Rainforest Treefrog chapter 2 . 5/28/2009
Once again good job. You are really descriptive, but not in the boring way that Alyson is I guess, haha. Update ASAP.

-Rainforest Treefrog
Rainforest Treefrog chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Haha. I really like this story. Now You See It... isn't really a comedy type of story, but you made it really funny, so good job. But at the same time even though it's funny, it's intriguing as well. Update ASAP!

-Rainforest Treefrog
disneyqueen chapter 2 . 5/23/2009
WOW

That was another awesome chapter. IT really was and just the detail was very well done. Man Max scares me to no end. The relationship between Danny and his Forster Dad was good too. All parents are the same, but in a good way and Danny was right to lye. No one would believe him in he told them the truth. Anyway great job and UPDATE ASAP!

D-Queen
disneyqueen chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
WOW

UPDATE LIKE NOW! I MEAN NOW! This story is awesome and I can't wait to see what happens. I mean it and you really got Danny's character down in personality and yeah Allyson can be annoying at times. GREAT job and yeah I would have freaked out too if I thought I saw Max, man that guy's scary. Just to let you know you might now get that many reviews, but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, PLEASE write more. This story is already yo good and I need you to continue. I mean it, UPDATE NOW!

D-Queen