Reviews for KKM B!
wicked liz chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Love it! Having an Earth Team and such an awesome Mazoku Team was hilarious. I actually would have though the Earth Team would have been even more devastated than that, even without magic.

Lol, poor Hube 3

Wolfram's Twilight Kick and his super wimp senses and Yuuri referring to him as "that" was all beyond comedy.
chocovic-chu chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Hillarious basketball match ever! The humour, the tricks, and the sportmanship you created were awesome! Poor Yuuchan. XB
Really, Wolfie's such a meanie brat in the end. But, Vic loved him for that. Thank you for sharing!
Raywolf Shibelt chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
That was really, really, really good! Love it! I enjoy reading this very much. So much fun. Thanks for sharing your delightful creation.
thecellocaseofdoom chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Oh my Shinou...hahahahahahahaha xD I don't think I've ever been as interested in basketball as when I was reading your fic...it's..so...DARN...BRILLIANT! XD I cracked up every two lines. I loved how you wrote everybody, especially Gisela, and Wolfram, and Bob, and...well, everybody.

Yuuri wondered if there was a support group somewhere in the city where people traumatised by Wolfram's violence gathered to hold hands and share healing ointment recipes. There probably was. He wondered where he should sign up.

-I will forever love you for this paragraph. I apologize for my insanity. :D :D
a1y-puff chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Oh god that was so hilarious! I LOL'd again and again throughout the fic. I could see this being a cracky filler episode for the anime. Crazy mazoku playing crazy basketball XD;

I found Yuuri's total failure (or not) at faking fainting was hilarious and sweet with Wolfram fussing over him like a good fiancé that he is, but it wasn't quite the intended result Yuuri had wanted :p

Anyway, it was refreshing to see crackish sportfic like this. Very entertaining. Thanks for sharing :)
Feathers of Fire chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
OMG! That was one of the best KKM fics I've ever read!

If I wasn't drooling at the image of the Makoku Men in short-shorts and tight vests, I was laughing my ass off so hard I thought I was going to be sick!

I love your characterisation, I love the relationships, I love your writing style, and I love the originality.

I just loved it all!

Favouriting!
Aimmy14 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Oh my God! I loved it! I knew from the first line I knew that they would loose! It's been awhile since I read a good Kyo Kara Maoh crack-fic. I was literaly laughing through the hole thing and earning ood looks from my family.
jesca117 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
ROFL! Great story, had me laughing the whole time .
jasmine chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
This story was hilarious. Actually, even though you said it was based off "Slam Dunk" it sort of reminded me of "Space Jam" too, sans miraculous comeback. Awesome. And I love the idea of Wolfram's Twilight Kick. Absolutely brilliant. p
Lemonysh chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Determination laughed in the face of experience.

omg! i laughed so hard i can't even remember all the parts i thought were my favorite parts before a kept reading and finding new funnier stuff.. great job here! :)) one of the funniest things i've ever read! seriously!
hajislover chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Wow, that was HILARIOUS! Seriously "From across the court Wolfram looked up from his war counsel, some finely honed sixth sense informing him of his wimp treading where a wimp ought treadeth not," has got to be the funniest thing I've read in a long time! I love how they're treating the game like it's some life and death war game

And Murata and Bob don't even care! Genius! I wonder if, since Yuuri plays basketball with demons, if he would play baseball with vampires? The resemblance between Yuuri and Bella's behavior here are just too funny! And the way he compared the whole thing to a manga (like Slam Dunk!) was awesome!

Definitely 10/10!
Xinue chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
"What was that wimp?" From across the court Wolfram looked up from his war counsel, some finely honed sixth sense informing him of his wimp treading where a wimp ought treadeth not.

BEST LINE IN THE STORY EVER! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HARD I LAUGHED!

Good story, by the way.
XEOHE chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Hahaha... I know I've read this before, but it's completely different when you read it in FF... mwahaha. I laughed as if this was the first time I read this fic. :)
holickixkstar chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
You know what? I found this fic months ago in the livejournal, but when I wanted to read it again, I couldn't find it. Now I have it! This fic is really amazing, I'm so liking it! Especially when Yuuri said "'That' is going to sleep in my room tonight!" and when he wondered if there's a sport in Shin Makoku called 'bucketball' and the three brother are world-ranked players. I laughed really hard at that!

Not to mention, with Wolfram's special Twilight kick. Bwahaha!

Can't wait for your next one, see ya in June!XD
Tsukiko Amane chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
lol at the "bucketball" thing!

oh...Murata's a pervert...o.O

Makoku Man are cheating..Gwendals using his EArth MaGic thing..

lol... but it is right that there's nothing in the rule book saying that you cant use magic to help you win...XD

I iz wondering about the "Special Twilight Kick" hm...

it seems scary...

OMG...Conrad said it...he was drunk and he said it...F*...

lol...

I loVeD tHis fIC..the AwEsomeSt(no such word...)

EVER!