Reviews for Study
hannahaddicted chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Everxone except Ichigo knows Sex is such a motivator. Had a nostalgic feel from the time I watched bleach. The last sentence really summes up Ichigo's ignorance :)
Ichimarugyrl24 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
rare coupling... but it's veeerrry NICE!
raineynight chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Yay! This is such a good story! . Although, I think I prefer for Yumichika to be seme in YumiIchi stories. But, it was still really amazing! ]
Mrs.jaggerjaques chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
As yumi would say, it was beautiful _
thiago J. Potter chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
This fanfic is just great, it make the bleach make more sense, sice Yumichika loves beauty and Ikkaku is very ugly, don't make sense their living as lovers, but ichigo is completaly different. He has a wild beauty that may atract Yumichika. One thing that I generaly don't like bleach's yaoi fics is that they put Ichigo as an Uke, and in Anime and in the manga he is the utimate Seme(in fact he's bissexual because he even makes such a damage in the women hearts)
Deviously Ruined Rose chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
i normally don't read ichigo as seme and i haven't seen this pairing before but you inspired me to look for more. i liked this one-shot!
Hana Nomai chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Nice fic, and about yumi being seme, I would love to know if there are some fic that it happens xD
piratequeen24 chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
okay. So i really liked the story, it was written well and pretty fun to read. I like ichigo, and i like Yumi(he's one of my favorites too- he's freaking hilarious sometimes) but I'm totally with you- I'm not sure how i feel about Ichigo being the seme. I'm kinda torn.

But it was really good anyway! :)
Tranquilized-Night chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
This is damn cute! I love it. Thank you D
Paradoxismminant chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
yay! I really liked this one...

Well, if I think about it, I can totally see the psychology classes you've taken manifesting in your stories.
Lab Angel chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Loved it! Beautiful fic!
Nanimi chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
That was hot.

Really, really hot. D
EmbersSpark chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
i loved this. great job !