Reviews for Peace
sadness
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
This was really sweet
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
This was written so well. You have a knack for writing (sentence structure, paragraph usage etc.). It's a nice change from most of the people on this site.

The story was so sad but expertly told. The part in the bathroom where he was throwing things was so descriptive and a joy to read because of it.

Charlie was so nice in this story- also a welcome change.

Thanks for writing :D I'll have to go see what other fandoms you write for now...

-Laura
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2011

Charlie was so nice in this story- also a welcome change.

-Laura
FreeBelovedArmy chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Aw, poor Jake D:
November Rising chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Sad, but I love it.

ERO
wild demonic angel chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Are you or have you ever thought of becoming an author? I'm serious. This story is magnificent. You give a simple yet plausible explanation for the characters change in attitude and despite the extreme circumstances manage to bring out the charatcers original personalities. I know from experience that that can be a bitch to achieve. You also manage to match up the actions and dialogue to the Original personalities and make the whole thing sound frighteningly plausible. Almost as if it is something you would see on an actual episode. I hope to read many more stories from you in the future.
Yvette chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Excellent story! I was hoping for some Two and a Half Men "Hurt/Comfort" but unsure if I'd find any... thank you for being brave enough and bold enough to go there. xoxo
xxjmm96xx chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
good story. it was weird in some parts, but really sweet. too bad its already complete with one chapter. i was looking forward to reading more. :]
tracey chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
it's kind of creepy, but good. i can see charlie being the stronger one, if something this horrible happened. allen would crack up.
ReKoJ chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
That was incredible. Simply amazing.
Justasimplekidfrombrooklyn chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
TWO AND A HALF MEN!

ben you've done it again! (rofl that rhymes :D)

seriously, you actually had me in tears with this one :(

you need to do more of these