Reviews for Spectacles
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 2/4
What a nice moment-the snitch helps to make a bond between them.
Yrinthe chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
I love a writer that can write both James and Snape without crapping on the first, I'm feeling a major love for this work.
yay chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
This is depressing and uplifting at the same time.
Blue Croc chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Your writing here is at times confusing but your ideas are very good. I am at a complete loss why more people have not discovered your fics. They are original, not the rehashed plots that have been done again and again.
ANGELS1991 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
outstanding story! this is the 6th or 7th time today that I read it. when I tried to read another, my mind went back to this one. and i have never had a story do that to me before. if you PLEASE update some more storries like this I would be your biggest fan.
BettyBoopSweden chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
I really love this universe. I like the way James and Severus work together and against eacother at the same time. Severus is very much in character and I like that. I hope to see more in this universe and I really want to see if they can bring Voldy down!

Betty
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 9/10/2009
Good drabble. One wonders what else James is getting away with, and how much Snape actually knows about it. That call through the earring was really timely, wasn't it?
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
For all the harshness here, Snape is more merciful than James. He doesn't seek out James to torture him, he protects James from Bella as much as he can (given that James still likes to mouth off, you'd think he'd learn), and he only loses his temper when Harry is hurt. It's still a horrible situation for everybody. Not surprised that Sirius scarpered off without trying to help James; yes, he could yell at Peter about loyalty, but his deeds speak otherwise; Remus could have been put down because of _his_ prank.

Interesting story, horrible world, excellent writing. Well done.
NoxSomnium chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Ah, a very in depth look at both James and Severus. Poor dears, they both need lots of cuddles (that is my personal response to distress, what can I say, I'm very cuddly even though Severus would probably bite me if I tried.) I like that we see how they're both trapped, although based on blurred James really see just how much Snape is in the same boat. But then Severus has someone to take it out on, James doesn't, so of course it's not equal, just related.