Reviews for First Times and Significant Moments
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Wow. Great job at picking out moments, no, for picking out firsts. Keep writing. Can't wait to see your version of Tony meets Gibbs! :)
Tiva-McAbby4Life chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Wow! That's the first thing that comes to mind! You basically summed up all that is Tony DiNozzo right here! Amazingly written! :) x
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Wow that's a lot of good and bad moments in Tony's life.

And you seemed to have captured them all so far.
USAFChief chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Joyous and heart wrenching. You've got it all. Good job.

Thanks for posting.

pdf
TheFanFicAddict chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
This is really good - you should expand on it and make a full length story.
Net Sparrow chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
you worked out all significant moments of Tonys life. Really amazing characteristic.
PheonixTearsHP chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Wow, It would be really cool if you did a chapter yo explain each outstanding moment!
vanishingp2000 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Wonderfully written, thank you, VP.
vanishingp2000 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Wonderfully written, thank you, VP.
Anne chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Wow...powerful story. I think you've captured what I also suspect would be behind the character of Tony actions and emotions if he were a real person. Hopefully, the writers will on day give us a glimpse into some of this perspective of Tony, too.

Thank you!
GreenEyes09 chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Wonderful story.
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Wow! Very impressive! You sure covered a lot in such a concise and effective way! Love it! Hope you have more soon!
Ice Cube1 chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
This was a great one-shot that captured everything that makes Tony who he is. He's had so much to overcome that we see glimpses of in the show and the brief looks through his masks that we get from his facial expressions was caught here with brilliant clarity. Thanks for sharing this.

Cube
Kylen chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Heartbreaking - and oh, so true! Great job!
SA3466996 chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
A poignant journey through the highs and lows of DiNozzo's life. Really love the intensity of your writing and the emotional ride you take me on. Excellent. Will there be more to this one?