Reviews for Absolution
Kimberly chapter 21 . 3/31/2013
I really liked this alternate Truth or Consequences:) As much as I love that great season opener, you moved along the Tiva-ness of it all to my eager satisfaction without jumping too far ahead in the relationship too fast. It was a realistic storyline for the characters as we know them. Here's hoping they take a cue from you very soon! Great job:)
bekkiejonesss chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
ok so i think iv reviewed this story before but this story will always been my favourite on because it so beautiful they way its wrote and they relations ahh so beautiful 3
Catmint chapter 21 . 8/28/2012
This is a wonderful fic. Your characterisation is really good, your writing style excellent and you've captured the dynamics and emotions really well. Very glad I found this.
eva-david chapter 21 . 4/23/2012
This was simply beautiful and very touching without being cliché. Really liked it, as I do many of your stories. You have this thing about your stories... They are kept light but serious, I don't know how to describe it. Your words create beautiful pictures in my head. Even though that does sound rather strange...

I feel like I have not reviewed enough of your stories but just so you know; I've spent the better part of today and the last weekend reading them!

Thank you for sharing them.

Summer :)
browneyesonly4 chapter 21 . 9/18/2010
Ah! Aside from a few grammatical errors...I think this fiction is fantastic! :D Yay...
kjb214 chapter 21 . 8/13/2010
I just read the whole story and enjoyed every chapter and am looking forward to the next. I'm glad I found this little jem and thank you for writing/posting it.
ncis29 chapter 21 . 5/9/2010
i found this story on somebody's favorite story list and it rocked..i thought i read all of the aliyah fics..i guess not...this was a first class fic..it was phenomenal, undescribable..i aweeeeeeeed out loud in the end...FANTASTIC work!
Supermegafoxyawesomehot7 chapter 21 . 4/8/2010
Oh i wish you could continue this, its a really adorable story!
Supermegafoxyawesomehot7 chapter 13 . 4/8/2010
Awe, really cute chapter as well :-)
Supermegafoxyawesomehot7 chapter 10 . 4/8/2010
Oh, i love the Duckster! You write him very well!
Aurelie G chapter 21 . 3/15/2010
love it !
Team Rosalie chapter 21 . 2/15/2010
cute ending!
rubiesandrain chapter 21 . 2/5/2010
Aw! UPDATE SOON! :) I love it, even though I've just discovered it! :)
Sabine8195 chapter 21 . 1/28/2010
:) thats it!
LinNicole chapter 21 . 1/27/2010
I just found this story and sped through it. This is one of the cutest things I have read in a long time and one of my favorite post-Aliyah fics. I adored it. You did a great job.