Reviews for Little Mouse
please update this is great!
AntiSocialBookWorm chapter 11 . 6/10
It's been 7 years man, when are you gonna update already?! Reading Gaara going through his first crush through his own twisted perspective on bonds and emotions is hilarious! And I wanna know how this little crush is gonna progress.
Your Face chapter 11 . 6/7
Hello. I found and read this fanfiction not too long ago and so far I'm very impressed with it. I always liked GaaHina pairings, but I don't think I've come across one as well written as yours. It's hard to make this pairing sound believable (without making it an arranged marriage or whatnot), but you're one of the few people who's been able to pull it off, and quite splendidly. You've done an excellent job with Gaara in particular. You've been able to make him stay true to his younger, psychotic self while also making his increasingly complex feelings toward Hinata sound possible in-universe. I also really like how Hinata has handled his vendetta; how it's emboldened her to stand up to Sakura and confess her admiration of Naruto. The GaaHina relationship you have going is delightfully intriguing. With Hinata's love of Naruto, it's fun to imagine how this supposed romance with Gaara will play out, say, if they'll form a romantic bond at all, or just a friendship, or if this pairing is doomed to end tragically. You're writing style really captures the heart of the show as well, being both full of action and also having a strong grasp of the emotions and inner turmoil of all the characters present. Considering this is taking place during the Chunin exams, it'll be cool to see how Gaara and Hinata's interactions will affect the rest of the cast, like Naruto and Neji.

I was a little disappointed to discover that you haven't updated this story since 2009, and being an artist myself (although not an author), I understand how life can get in the way sometimes, or that you can just lose interest in your work, or how you can hit a nasty road block somewhere along the way that can leave you creatively stagnant for awhile. Whatever the reason, I just wanted to let you know that I really enjoy this story, and that there are still people who are interested in reading it, even now. I understand if you are currently unable to give this fanfic any attention, but it's just such a good story and I would hate for it to go unfinished. I hope you are able to upload a new chapter, or give us a status update, sometime in the near future, and regardless of what you plan on doing with this story, you're an excellent writer and I hope you continue making fanfiction for us to enjoy. Anyway, have a good night!
Continue plz liking the story
Guest chapter 11 . 12/27/2015
Please update soon!
horror101 chapter 7 . 7/21/2014
Sakura... You just got OWNED! :D
horror101 chapter 11 . 4/8/2014
PLEASE continue this! :D
Fher34 chapter 11 . 8/19/2013
Please tell me u didn't forget about this story?!
I can almost see Gaara terrorizing hinata in the forest of death :O
Guest chapter 11 . 6/13/2013
Please please please update I'm begging you please
Lollimint chapter 11 . 1/21/2013
update please! :D
ChibiStarChan129 chapter 11 . 1/20/2013
I really enjoyed this! Everyone was in character, and Ilove how you described the scenes and their thoughts! I hope you update, soon!
Ground-Cinnamon chapter 11 . 10/29/2012
Was gaara feeling jealous at the end? I hope he starts feeling more emotions for hinata
CaptainCynical chapter 11 . 8/11/2012
I really like this story. The interactions between Gaara and Hinata are very believable. I hope this fic ends with GaaHina; I love that pairing even though it's complete crack. I'm hoping you'll update this lovely fic soon. :)
Kildosad chapter 11 . 7/20/2012
Kyee-yoot. :)
BooBooKittyluv chapter 11 . 10/28/2011
I know it's been like 2 years, but this is an awesome story, please continue. I'm dying to read what happens next