Reviews for Dove vrs Human
Chandra Migina chapter 11 . 7/29/2014
Great story.

Funny that naru was a fox - and how Sasuke already had a speculation about it. And yeay mpreg xD

And lol to Sai's cameo appearance. Liked it that you didn't bring him back and left the mystery, as well as the oc of the character

Oh. And poor Sasuke and Minato. That was so sad. And becoming pregnant too. But great of both (Kyuubi and Minato) for accepting it )
Yuri Keiba Yaoi Freak chapter 11 . 4/25/2014
Oh wow. That was such touching story. I really loved the story idea and plot. I just seem to love male pregnancies by demons. Could you by any chance do a sequel to this? Thank you for posting this. Yuri out!
andysanime chapter 11 . 3/23/2013
Good job on this story.
lilyaoifancutie chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Sorry accidently pressed enter anyway you should do a sequel it would go great with it :)
lilyaoifancutie chapter 11 . 3/6/2011
Omg i love this story you shoul make a sequel to this i like your oth
noname00 chapter 11 . 12/23/2010
The fic was simply great, and I'm so glad that I found it
TheatricalPlacenta chapter 5 . 12/5/2009
omg this is a crappy review-sorry ...i'm tired and it's 2 15 am...i really need sleeP!...okay i finish later

Z *heart attack*

Cranky Mesuinu chapter 11 . 11/5/2009
Yay! SasuNaru! ...Just to let you know verses is vs and not vrs. just so you know...
Pomporin300 chapter 11 . 10/20/2009
Aw! This story is awesome! And sweet! I love it! Thanks for the story
ChikaraUchiha13 chapter 10 . 8/14/2009
No offence or anything, but since when can males get pregnant? Is it a new recentbreakthrough in technology?
darkimmortalityS chapter 6 . 7/27/2009
... Why did Minato-sama have to be used like that?
Hiro-Urahara chapter 11 . 7/19/2009
OMG NO YOU DIDNT! argh! i was literally bashing my head against the wall when i read your sex scene a couple of chaps ago. that was totally from Maiden Rose! i wanted to cry so much because i cant believe you did that. im not trying to be mean but how could you do that.

sniff sniff.. maybe you shuldve done something more original because if i am or not the first person commenting on the sex scene. u will hav others if they've watched the ova. some might even take it worse than i did. just giving you a heads up.

but all in all, i totally liked your story and it was brillantly made. i love minato so very much.

thank you for you effort and your time spent on writing this fic.

Pure-blood Reject chapter 11 . 6/17/2009
awesome story again i love your stories so much
YinKeket chapter 11 . 6/9/2009
the whole story was damn awesome. i love it when the characters are animal like creatures or demons. keep up the good work and do you best. can't wait for more of this paring and all the wildness.
YinKeket chapter 3 . 6/9/2009
poor Orochimaru (boo) yeah sasuke is protective over naruto. naruto is so damn cute, no wonder he fell in love with him. 3
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »