Reviews for Tiny Pearl
Checkers chapter 35 . 4/16
I LOVED this story! It was so real for me and so canon-like. You did an unbelievable job keeping the characters in character and that is an amazing feat. I felt the emotions strongly and was engrossed from start to finish. Thank you for keeping with this story till the end and (belated) congratulations on finishing it!
I don't usually review fanfics esp this since I am a NaruHina shipper but I have to say that I loved your fanfic! So much that it made me wish for SasuHina! You write beautifully! A few parts made me tear up a bit. Thank you for this! :)
Silver White Rain chapter 35 . 4/10
It seemed like you won't continue and I know it has been two years but I was wondering if you would write a sequel? This story really kept me reading all the way to the end with how Sasuke and Hinata's character developement based on their surroundings and their interaction with one another. I'm really curious where it can lead, if it doesn't happen then its okay because the way it ended was nice either way.
nwyd chapter 35 . 3/26
Really love this- definitely one of the best sasuhina fics around. Do you have any plans for a sequel?
AnonGuest0 chapter 35 . 3/17
i also think it is a good thing that sasuke chose his own path. naruto wanted to hold him back and keep him in the village without ever realizing why getting stronger was so important to sasuke and the burden that sasuke carried.
lovely story please write more sasuhina :)
I've been reading your story for... I don't know, like 8th time may be? It's so perfect. I really wish it was true or Sasuke and Hinata's pairing was true. I can't imagine Sakura with him. Sakura ending up with Naruto makes so much sense. I know that Sasuke and Hinata have never interacted in the manga but it would have been the greatest twist if they started.
Guest chapter 25 . 11/19/2016
Please write a sequel. This is just amazing.
Guest chapter 25 . 11/19/2016
One of the most amazing sasuhina fanfictions ever. I'm really into that pairing, they're just so perfect for each other. Screw you Kishimoto, you just destroyed an epic story.
TheEternallyElite chapter 35 . 8/12/2016
Awesome
xXStilesKuchikiXx chapter 35 . 8/4/2016
I loved it so much :') I'm so glad someone recommended it! I wish there was more though, thank you for writing this! 3
AngelesPG chapter 35 . 7/21/2016
Me encanto tu historia una de mis favoritas, gracias por terminarla no muchos lo harian, espero que hagas una secuela ya que esta historia tiene mucho potencial, pero supongo que estas descansando espero que lo hagas dentro de unos aƱos y no importa cuanto demores en actualizar si se que lo vas a terminar, gracias
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2016
Awesome chap!
Clare chapter 35 . 5/19/2016
will there be a sequel?
Darkcrowprincess chapter 24 . 4/8/2016
Awww he imagined her with wings