Reviews for Down Under
silentshit chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
what the hell! i love this! im going to follow this story and wait for an update. i hope you suddenly updated. :)
ButterPie chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Lol I'm not sure if you're still active here or if you still check your account or something, but by the off chance that you are, I just wanted to say that I really love this fic :) It's so cute!
megaME chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
I really hope someday you'll come back to this and continue it. This is very good.
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Oh man this story was great, loved the interaction between Sanji n Robin and how Zoro acts towards her
Noir Schist chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
This fic here is one of the first Zorobin fics I read when I was getting into the ship, and pretty much solidified my loyalty to it (One Piece OTP 5ever!). I've always kept this bookmarked and now that I have an account I actually use, I thought I should comment on how much I like it

I feel that there's always a slight challenge in expressing Zoro's feelings because, well, he's so manly and never one to articulate his personal emotions. IMO you take two routes when writing Zoro-shipping: Either he's very straightforward and no-nonsense, or he's unwilling and half in denial (never overly feely and mushy). Both suit his character, I think, and what you've written is a near perfect piece of the first kind. I love how Robin is written - calm and composed, only to be shaken by such a confession, haha - and Sanji's participation contributes so well. I think the piece does quite well on its own, though if expanded upon, it'll be wonderful! Loved this fanfic.
Mr Khan chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
From 2 years 9 months into the future i call, to tell you you did an excellent job. My recently akihabara-purchased Nico Robin figurine has been compelling me to do another ZoRo story, and yours is shockingly similar to the one i was contemplating, but incredibly well-placed, perfectly executed.

Props for inspiration and tremendous work.
ZoRo chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Please update! It's really really good!
cy-grl chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
That was super cute and enjoyable:)
AzurexJen S chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Please tell me you're continuing.
reikos22 chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
great story u wrote! love it! :D
VampireApple chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I love this! They're totally in character, all of them. I can really see Oda writing something like this.
Naye chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Excelent! great way to develop the plot mixing the times. Thanks 4 subit!
Tony WildRiver chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Okay I actually had to go back and check to see if this was a oneshot or no, because you could easily end it right there and no one would throttle you for it. For myself, I am quite pleased you profess to be continuing it. Most adorable and yeah, if Zoro were to confess first in such a situation, I could see it going just like that. I love that Sanji is supportive, cause I can easily see that too _ I await the next chapter!
Pale Dusk chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
I love the way you write it.

The characters are not OOC at all. The coversation between Robin and Sanji is really interesting. You made Sanji involved in that' amazing! Robin is so smart and I absolutly love it!

Do hope you'll continue this!
Ascaisil chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
I loved this. I loved it madly even. I hadn't expected Zoro to be the one to confess but you put it together so well, and he was so matter of fact about it. xD

And I liked how you portrayed Sanji and Robin's relationship. Most people assume he's a total dumbass but I think you kept him very in character for the situation. Anyway, you rock and I'm favoriting this. :)

(Someday I might ask permission to use this idea, just as a heads up!)