Reviews for Rise of a Villain, Return of a Hero
And chp 2 makes it official. This is clearly a Mary Sue. Lelouch suddenly going gaga over a mystery woman who reads Twilight and somehow manages to completely captivate Lelouch's attention, when he previously had a horde of amazing women he never paid much attention to? Really?

And the conversation between him and CC is disgustingly juvenile. The kissing song, seriously? Is CC suddenly 8 years old?
Somewhat surprised by the immense number of positive reviews for this. I mean...Lelouch is not the type of character who would be like "so where are we going?" and "won't we need money?" The guy comes up with about 17 different ways to achieve the same result in any given second; he's a genius. Why would he not make a plan to get himself and CC out of the country, with money and fake identities already arranged? And furthermore, a Code user cannot also possess Geass, so Lelouch shouldn't have his. This is very implausible.
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 36 . 2/20
This is truly very interesting to read; so did Ohgi and the others forgive Lelouch?
142 with an 8 chapter 7 . 11/13/2014
like the story. tho I find it funny that lelouch gets slapped alot in le/ka pairing fics.
Guest chapter 36 . 6/3/2013
this I loved it before you brough kellen in I was hoping he will love the other girl
rachel101448 chapter 36 . 2/25/2013
Aw this was such a good story and cute ending. Thank you for writing this story.
TheXBlackXQueen chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
This was a great story. Thanks for posting it.
KuroKanashimi chapter 16 . 1/24/2013
i'm srry T-T i can't take it lulu way too soft. i know this is after the demon king stuff but theres no room for him to be weak like this. in the original he went to extreme lengths to push away the ones he love but still the softness is smothering. & wheres that superior mind? & all that stuff that made him popular. that rare soft lovey dovie side is here. rant over 'phew' back to reading. i'm not gonna review anymore _ pretty sure you're tired of my rants lol
KuroKanashimi chapter 13 . 1/24/2013
sorry but you've made a grave mistake. geass doesn't work on a code-bearer or the cursed one. the immortal. o.o srry but i can't continue reading. i sure the storys great but that mistake is to big a oversight. take how lulu or mao geass didn't work on CC. too big a oversight. if amelia would of thought lulu was suspicious because she couldn't read his mind. NICE. & lulu geass shouldn't have worked on her.
KuroKanashimi chapter 9 . 1/24/2013
Betray us? was it not the black knights who betrayed him? good story but ppl are a little too forgiving & knowing. i know kk loves lulu. but no i liked that part but the conference room part was just pathetic. when kallen tried to stop the black knights firsts betrayal. they didn't give her the light of day & were going to kill her. until lulu steped in & saved her. but in this one they take her word? could she have have been geass? & ummm they betrayed him because of his geass & his identity. but now they...'sigh' i'ma quit ranting now. & lulu way to nice & soft & trusting. -_-"
Guest chapter 12 . 12/31/2012
We have another Mao over here. Someone shoot it. (I actually like Mao, but still.)
Kitty chapter 8 . 12/31/2012
I like Kallen. She's a good character. You did a really good job writing the characters!
Kitty chapter 7 . 12/31/2012
Woooo! Go Kallen! :3 Poor Lulu, bet that one hurt…
Kitty chapter 6 . 12/31/2012
Woah :O didn't see that one coming. Dang!
Kitty chapter 5 . 12/31/2012
Cute! So, Kallen comes in later, huh? Nice. I like your writing style, can't wait to see where this goes!