Reviews for Kagami
EternalFalsity chapter 10 . 10/14/2013
Can't believe this is 4 years old, I wish you did a reverse role chapter!
I loved every bit of this fiction :( I just wish I was able to review when you still wrote. Thanks again for making this great story :). I'm definitely going to re-read it sometime :P
EternalFalsity chapter 9 . 10/14/2013
Ah the dreaded end, thank you so much for making this blissful story!
EternalFalsity chapter 8 . 10/14/2013
Ah I love this chapter, how can this have been your first fanfiction? I've read at least 500 of these fictions and still absolutely love yours!
EternalFalsity chapter 7 . 10/14/2013
Already chapter 7 :( this is one of those fanfics i never want to end. Ugh you make the charaters so adorable
EternalFalsity chapter 6 . 10/14/2013
This chaptwr was great too! You always manage to keep it interesting and not stray from Hika/Kao. I thought the last sentence would have kao replying "you" but now im curious to see where this goes
EternalFalsity chapter 4 . 10/14/2013
My favorite part of the story is how you made Hikaru want Kaoru just as much already, i even love your OC and how perfectly she helps the relationship!
EternalFalsity chapter 3 . 10/14/2013
ah much easier to read now, I really like the plot development and the new character. i hope it doesnt turn into a super dramatic story but im fairly postive it wont :)
EternalFalsity chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
the japanese makes it a little hard to read but i still liked this chap
EternalFalsity chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
beautiful introduction to the story, started right off with introducing the plot
davina-her chapter 10 . 6/21/2012
i would love to read more but i think if u left it like this it'd be fine too! :D
davina-her chapter 5 . 6/20/2012
omg i cried T-T so sad but awesome!
davina-her chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
this is so awesome! i love mika/misa-chan, u did an fabulous job! XD
Kukiko-Rei chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
You must have done a lot of research for the japanese phrases, it is very hardworking of you! XD This is a very sweet chapter, is it wrong if I like the twincest lol? Anyway, love your fic!
LoveLit22 chapter 8 . 3/11/2012
Can I just say, thank you! :D For the whole series, and for allowing me to sigh and cry over one of the most beautiful fanfic romances ever! You captured the characters exquisitely, built up the mounting tension between them perfectly, and made me wish it were real! I have always adored the Hitachi twins and the tenderness of their relationship, and it is a relief that I am not the only one who found their 'brotherly love' act unfairly erotic! ;D They are the perfect yaoi couple, and I could not be any happier with your interpretation of their relationship. Thank you :)
IzLiz chapter 10 . 11/27/2011