Reviews for While You Were Sleeping
Reiko x 3 chapter 1 . 10/5/2016
Eh, it's fluff. Fluff is like that. We like fluff on this site. You have nothing to worry about.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
I wept.
Soralover94 chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Omg! I don't care if it's cheesy or sappy I loved this one shot! :D The thing that got me the most though would have to be the ending and when Fakir stuttered that's dirty! Lol! 5/5 stars! ;)
superherosareawesome chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Cute! xD I like it, it's sweet. It's very nice, I love where you wrote "She knew, he knew she knew, and he knew that she knew that he knew she knew." hahaha nice!
Tawny chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Q-A the Authoress chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Aww, that's so sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Awww, how sweet and cute. - Just the fact the Ahiru/Duck turned back to a human all because of sleepwalking was funny and creative. Everything else was good too. :)

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'
Elen-Di chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Ahhhh I love it! :') SO FREAKING ADORABLE.
Percy Random chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
So sweet!
UnXpectedRighter chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Wow! I love it! :) Great job.
SesshyGal chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
hehe...very funny he preposed in his sleep..hehe...i loved it
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Aw! Such fluffy sweetness! :)
Waifine chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
This is such a sweet story. I really like that you had Fakir spin tales in words that he couldn't spin in writing. Wonderfully written and very lovely~

And HA! Charon. XD Oh wow.
Rishtalak chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
This story was so freakin' cute! I loved it!
Kima-Neko chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
This... this was WONDERFUL!

It left me with a fuzzy, fluffy and very happy feeling in my belly. Actually, I feel as if there was a balloon inside me that grew bigger with every word I read.

I'm in love with Fakir/Ahiru and you really did a good job on portraying them. And I honestly believe that this is how the anime should've ended! *laughs*

Anyway, great job :)