Reviews for Diamonds of Ice
Rushing'Beauty'Wonder chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Loved this.
Kellz811 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Love this! one of my favorite pairings
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Loved it! I've always disliked the idea of Emma with Scott, or Scott with anyone for that matter. (especially Jean.) In all my searching for a suitable man for Emma, I never once considered Bobby. I really think you might be onto something with this pairing, I mean I like it at least.

Thank you for writing this. I believe Emma/Bobby is about to become my new favorite crack!ship.

-anon g. ;)
iNTR3PiD chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
this is a fantastic story. i can only read up to a certain point, the ending too bitter cold (no pun intended) for my tastes but, that's life i suppose. magnificent writing, excellent pairing (i am a HUGE bobby/emma fan). dont' hesitate to write more like it.
SouthernGal21 chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
ive read this multiple times and i still love it.

i wish it was longer, and i wish you had continued it but it's been so long.

just wanted to tell you how much i liked it.
Leper Messiah chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Great story. Would love to read more. :)
MooncatX chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
I like. More please *_*
SugarIcing chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
why fin? WHY? that could have been continued dear. Emma Frost is like, the COOLEST mutant girl. i swear it.

very nice!

icing :P
broken mind chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
whow, this story really got me! amazing job!

one of the first x-men stories with a complete new trace of plotline.

very well done!

maxi
arnheim chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
Tension much? I always hate to reach the last line.

And Hank being avuncular. Inspired.

Arnheim
brainfear chapter 1 . 9/15/2002
soooo good! There isn't many fics of Bobby/Emma pairings. This was excellent! Sequel pease!:o)
rors chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
very good. there need to be more of these. a good view of emma's and drake's pain. pleasure to read.
Anne chapter 1 . 5/2/2002
~LOVE~ this story. Very sad but sweet. _
Sllea chapter 1 . 2/4/2002
Wow. Just - wow. I don't know much about these characters or even this creative realm, but I was captivated by the interactions between Bobby and Emma. Their relationship is left completely unresolved at the end, but it's actually more dramatically satisfying that way (although not relieving me of the wish for a continuation!). On the surface, the plot is relatively simple, but it's the details that make this story special. Thanks for sharing with us.
lost kitty chapter 1 . 12/26/2001