Reviews for Transcend
Miaya Tezuka chapter 3 . 3/2/2014
Just carrying on the way you wrote previously would be fine :)
dj-wis chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
Its a GREAT story! I cant believe it took me till now to realise it exsisted . PLEASE! continue updating, I cant wait :) Its great how you make young syusuke so cute , bratty yet sensible in his own way!
Coco96 chapter 3 . 1/15/2011
Awwww I love this!

I like how Fuji is younger than Mitsu! He's so absolutely adorable!

Update soon!
EmeraldSapphirine chapter 3 . 11/2/2010
oh very interesting plot... please continue!
Karush chapter 3 . 9/29/2010
loves it!please continue it!

so cute! i hope the rating will go up
kenji46 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Hello! Love the chapters so far (: Especially the interaction between Tezuka and Fuji, as well as how they care for each other although it isn't very outright (in Tezuka's case). I hope the writer's block will go away soon! Looking forward to the next chapter :D
Highwaycrash chapter 3 . 7/26/2010
I can't believe I only read this now! I love the characterization and their interaction is so cute!

I'd love to see this story continue (:
yume229 chapter 3 . 7/13/2010
love this fic! Hope you would still update!
Ms.Cerisier chapter 3 . 12/31/2009
I really love it (even the format, I didn't think that it could be weird and also I liked), anyway thanks for sharing this piece of cake (I so miss fic's Strongest pair such as it), I'll wait for the update-and I add to my favs, sure thing!.

See ya.

P.S. Happy New Year!
MoonLuna2009 chapter 3 . 12/29/2009
Congratulations!

What a great history!

I like it so so so much!

Fuji is so lovely! And Tezuka is so... Tezuka! :D

It's so funny when Fuji calls Mizuki "Mituli-kun"... ha ha ha ha! :D

And yes, as Yumiko said: "You're so CUTE, Syusuke"!

So CUTE! :D

Oh! I love FUJI! :D

Great fic!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

And Happy New Year 2010!

Hugs,

Luna
masi chapter 3 . 12/27/2009
I like how you make Syusuke so cute. Good job.
YupThatsMySock chapter 3 . 12/11/2009
Ah, I loved it! *squeal squeal*

Loved the zoo, loved halloween, loved it all. - I said a lot in my review before of what I could say now, obviously- good writing style, flawless grammar/spelling, etc. Keep impressing me like this and I'm gonna die of shock, E-chan. -

Keep writing, okay? I'll lend you and hand if you get stuck. We'll brainstorm instead of paying attention to Mrs. Silvius talk about the Industrial Revolution in World History class, yeah? Or as Catherine would say, "eh?"
YupThatsMySock chapter 2 . 12/11/2009
"He tried to grope you? I thought he was after Yuuta." My favorite line, E-chan... -

Anyway, great chapter. I love how you progressed the story and their friendship with each chapter. Obviously, I'm not, um, an enormous TzuFuji fan, but I like the way you've portrayed the characters in this. It's not too strong or too unrealistic, I think it's pretty good. As usual, your fabulous writing shocks me. Who woulda thunk that E-chan Bao would be able to write like a pro? I pinned you for the math and science type but you're just as good at writing... *sobs quietly* I'll never measure up to you! Whatever- intelligence isn't based on academics or skill in a subject, and neither is talent. I'm special in my own way! - (I sound like such a kid...)
a1y-puff chapter 3 . 11/30/2009
I just got to read this. Was reffered by Nhowy :)

That was definitely cute and enjoyable. Made me laugh at times too :D

I liked the development of their relationship. Fuji being a somewhat difficult child was believable XD

Glad that Tezuka tamed him though :p

It's also refreshing to see their brothers-like interactions which then developed into friendship and it seems it'd be more ;)

I like the pacin too, and I enjoy this many-scenarios style, actually. I like to write in this style too sometimes, and it's fun, isn't it? :D

Looking forward to the next part
YupThatsMySock chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
I love it- I'm absolutely in love with it! You're right, 9 is a good age to put Fuji-chan in. You're a good writer!