Reviews for Money's Worth
Hatake.Inuzuka chapter 1 . 5/24
love it
well done
Natsumi Tsuchi-Ookami chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
This story is plagiarized. You copied practically word for word J.M. Snyder's story "Money's Worth". You even stole the title. You haven't given her any credit in your entire posting and have accepted all the reviews that say how great this story is and asking for a sequel. I will be reporting you.
sparrowhawk13 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Cute, kinda love it!
SebastionSebastion chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Freaking awesome! I loved it and the ending was perfect!
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
B-damn, Shika's got some mad skittles. I could not stop reading, didn't even want to blink, that was so friggin hot. Tell you what, if Naruto don't want him, I'll take him! (j/k)

Good job on the story, as you may be able to tell, I enjoyed it.

YYWKMN.
LovableSan chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Here's my new mantra: "Sequel-sequel-sequel-sequel..."
Mizuki Inuzuka chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Hot! Love the details...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
Hopeful Puppy chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
I like it! Love the way that throughout the whole thing Shikamaru praises Naruto for his popularity and yet doesn't think he has a chance with Naruto. You made a slight grammatical error when Naru asks if Shika has a boyfriend saying "don't" instead of "doesn't". But that could be passed off as Naru being drunk. Other than that I really liked it. Think about making a sequel? Cause you should think about it. A short little thing like the morning after or something. Anyway it was really, really good. Thanks for the entertainment.
Atropa Haven chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
OMFG. *shudders* Oh- Shika... that was very...*ahem* descriptive. Stimulating. i likey.
ShirukuKage chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
That was your first story? That was unbelievably hot! You should definitely continue to write, few authors start with such skill. I'd love to read more by you. Hope you write more soon. :)
SilenceIsKey chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
I absolutely loved this story! It was freakin' amazing! I'm such a sucker for Naruto yaoi...-lol-

I hope you write another story soon!
hentai18ancilla chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Shika's so cute! MOI!
Poke-the-Jello chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
This was very well written! Very sexy yet subtle and innocent one shot-great job!
CorruptEnlightenment chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Even if I haven't been a fan of reading about sweaty homosexual intercourse for more than half a decade, this was funny to read and I enjoyed it. Well written, good vocabulary, I have on complaints at all. Good ending. Well done.
Maiden Marmalade chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Please write another story. It doesn't even have to be a sequel to this one, just any other story. You are a very talented writer and I would love to read more of your stories.

Keep up the great work and I can't wait for more!