Reviews for Flight of Fancy
Beaubier chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
A good read. I know I'm a bit late finding it, but I'm new to this whole thing ;)
I adore Warren, really. I find the way you portrayed him, with a little more bite than usual even, very intriguing, and very believable. You did an excellent job with him, and Stacy.
The bit with him flying was lovely, as well. I'd write more Warren, if I could learn how to do what you did with that.
SugarIcing chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
again. why fin? that was awsome. i LURVE archangel. hes actually hott. i WANT him. im just a teenager with wacked out hormones, thats what. and Stacey...she's cool. i luv snakes. snakes are the COOLEST things. and spiders, but, hey.

much lurve and exhilerating freedom

icing :P
Freya chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
Ooo, I like the hints of Kurt that you throw in here, along with the wonderfulness of the entire fic!
arnheim chapter 1 . 10/31/2002
Like this a lot. It's not easy to write so well about flight and the characterisation is very believable. Thanks.
Ritersbloc chapter 1 . 9/22/2002
Very well written. I've always liked Angel, & you've made Stacey X tolerable.
Shadowfax chapter 1 . 4/13/2002
Yeah! A Warren fic! Hey, really good, too. This explains so much! Like why Stacy is still hanging around. Thanks. ]
Crash chapter 1 . 1/5/2002
I feel dirty just reading this. Its no wonder Evolution is the only current X-franchise I even consider following.
Yezra chapter 1 . 12/22/2001
excellent, as usual. pax, you are my fave writer on . you never fail to entertain. :)