Reviews for He Remembered
Noie chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
This is OFFICALLY my favorite one-shot with Booth's memory coming back. I could totally visualize this happening in the show!
SoS5-16 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
The man had a bowling pin in his living room. That said it all...I love this line

My friends and I call Bones the Asperger Queen.

Great true to character piece

theoriginalmeathead chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
aw, that was cute! :-) i enjoyed reading it, nice work! :-D
g3u16 chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
best 'Booth remembering' story...

thank you soo much.
thisaccountisdeadnomorestories chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
OMG amazing! Are you writing more? Coz' it doesn't say complete.

x

Tempe x3
LosingInTranslation chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Very nice! I loved the descriptions of her frustration and the doubts she tried to keep hidden. And the explosion was brilliant work. Fantastic story!
StBridget chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
I like it a lot. Beautifully handled-trauma to counter trauma is definitely a valid tack.

Personally, I like it as a one-shot.
MSCSIFANGSR chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
:) great job...geek! :) chauncey
Shadowhunter536 chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
great story. please continue it
Courbeau chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Ohmygoodness. Your 'Booth-remembering' story is in my top three. I really like it. An explosion is lab-ish. c: I love the delivery of the last line. It was perfect.
crazycamera chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
hehe cute, nice story!
IConcurVehemently chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
YAY!

Out of all the ways I've read that Booth's remembered, I like yours best. An explosion! Genius!

Oh, and yay again for using Wendell. He's my favorite!

Excellent plot and excellent writing. :)

Vehe
Ashlyn Darke chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
I loved the last line! But what's with the explosion? A new case...?

UPDATE!

Ashlyn
lilalo264888 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
O_o wow hodgin's experiments lol that's a great way to let Booth get his memory back . the writers should use that one :p I really love it , keep going I want more !

kisses Liez
MickeyBoggs chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Now this is the kind of "aha! moment" I want Booth to have! You did a good job conveying a sense of sadness through the first part of the story, right up until the explosion. Then I could almost feel the UST return once he grinned at her. Nice job!