Reviews for Darkness
Azaisya chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
When I found that sentence in the Wizard of Oz, I outright laughed. "Elphaba? Afraid of the dark? But she's supposed to be wicked!" (Yes, I've started calling the characters by their names in Wicked even if they don't technically have names...) So, when I saw this, I guess I expected a crackfic. Definitely not something so incredibly sad and creepy. I just couldn't imagine Elphaba afraid of the dark . . . until this.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Oh my gosh you're making me so SAD. ( But I loved it anyway. )
theHAPPYobsessedwickedfan3611 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
When I was reading the wizard of Oz I thought that to i was like

Elphaba afraid of the dark?

Now thanks to you're story it all makes sense.
Bittersweet x chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Oh dear, I didn't realize you were the original author of this - it's absolutely lovely! So sweet, so in character.. very nice to see Elphaba's 'vulnerable' side.
x.meghan.x chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
this was so beautiful :3 really, really stunning.
SunRise19 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Oh wow, this was amazingly written! I absolutely loved it! The different scenes, the way you wrote them all..it was fantastic! This was brilliant!
phoenixbird777 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
That is so SAD! Oh my oz! It's a truly beautiful story, and I really enjoyed it! It left me speechless. Outstanding, amazing, awesome, amazing, perfect, wicked story.
musicgal3 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Aw, poor Fiyero! ( Cute story, but sad ending. Lovely.
Bang You're Dead chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Amazing story! :P x
whatthepho chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Omg, poor Elphie! :(

Hmm, that is strange how Baum made her afraid of the dark, since she is supposed to be the Wicked Witch and all. I like your explanation. Keep writing!

P.S. You have the Wicked program? I was going to buy it but I'm not sure if I should since it's only a few pages of pictures...but I love pictures. Esp. from Wicked. :) What kind of pictures do they have?
ElphabaROCKS chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
SO sad! Interestingly, I JUST read that page in the Wizard of Oz two days ago, and wonder why in Oz would Elphaba be scared of the dark. Thanks for clearing it up! ;-)
ShortieJ chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Poor Elphie!... (

**ShortieJ**
lizziemagic chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
thats cute and sad.
ChanelBesos chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Aw I love the beginning, it's so Elphaba to try and be brave when she's scared to death. And the ending just broke my heart into little pieces.
rainbowfish22 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009