Reviews for Whisper
Guest chapter 9 . 3/3/2013
Really like this story and hope you come back and finish it sometime :)
Irbise chapter 9 . 1/20/2013
really nice and hot story :)
ncarter1991 chapter 9 . 7/20/2012
I loved it
insane devill chapter 9 . 1/28/2012
very good story it gave me a few ideas about lovemaking sceans of my own story
ForgottenHour chapter 6 . 4/3/2011
This is probably THE heaviest sephxcloud story I've read, if you'll update, i'll advertise this in my next update to some of my readers...they will LOVE this!

Kyle
Tainted Rhapsody chapter 9 . 3/26/2011
Wooooow. Niiice.

Beautifully written, and amazing, but not tearing-out-your-eyeballs graphic lemon! The very best _

I loved how you made Cloud so mysterious and that 'nobody knew' who the 'mysterious lover' was. It was extremely frustrating when stupid Sephy took so long to figure it out though. Geez. Who else has blonde hair, blue eyes, and super super spiky hair? I mean, c'mon! Sigh...he can be so extremely dense at times. But we love him, no? .

Anyhooooo...waiting for your next update!

Tainted Rhapsody drooling after that overdose of smut
Golden feathers Edward chapter 9 . 2/28/2011
sooooo... was that really the end? It says that it isn't complete but you have end at the ... well END. lol I checked the chapter before this and it said end too but it was 'end chapter'... am I making any sense?
Insanity Breaking Point chapter 9 . 11/28/2010
great story!
Avensei chapter 9 . 11/26/2010
-wants update- I vote yes to the Zangeal side story idea. xD
Gratai chapter 9 . 10/3/2010
lmao i loved it, and love the idea. you should go for it!
DarkBombayAngel chapter 9 . 10/3/2010
Wow. Very hot! -
DeathNoteMaker chapter 9 . 10/3/2010
(Thumbs up) Delicious!
viperblack chapter 8 . 8/3/2010
can't wait till the next chap :D
Gratai chapter 8 . 8/3/2010
Omg thank you.I have been waiting forever! I was sooo happy when I saw that you had updated. It was like a miracle!
xxHollowedNightmares chapter 8 . 7/21/2010
ive been waiting for an update of this! i luv how it still has the frustrated Seph trying to figure out who his mysterious lover is.