Reviews for Crossing Worlds
Cyricist001 chapter 2 . 10/30/2013
Actually the Underdark is Shar's realm not Lolth's.
Garrett chapter 7 . 10/24/2013
Just so you know... one tenth is smaller than one fifth... so he was accepting a worse deal, not a better one.
kakita101 chapter 15 . 12/15/2012
This is very well done. I look forward to the next update. Ne, would you mind if I did something fairly similar, but with LotR's instead?
Elise chapter 15 . 11/9/2012
This is very very amazing. Absolutely cool story, hope you'll continue it someday! :)
sally chapter 14 . 2/19/2012
ok, so i just found this story and i am in love! i cant wait to see what happens next! and please, please, please... drizzt/link love?(drizzt on top though)...please?
yayubaru1 chapter 14 . 1/2/2012
*whines but it can't be over, NOOOOOOO it was just getting really really interesting! please please pleas update! i want to know what happens next! and link hasn't driven drizzt to insanity yet!
Dymian chapter 13 . 10/9/2011
Please more! And...please... Driz/Link...please...
Dymian chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Poor link. He needs to be freed of this apparently everlasting burden. He needs for some other to be chosen as the hero for once. At least this time he'll have comrades to join in the fight, instead of always being alone. And NO Navi and Midna don't count. They were, at best, an annoyance. Maybe not so much Midna, but you get where I'm going with this. Also...I don't know if you are considering this, but maybe he can hook up with one of the other characters? You know, for some well deserved stress release.
Dymian chapter 14 . 9/28/2011
I demands more. I Do. *pulls out a wand of clarity* Here, use this so you don't get overwhelmed. That way you can work on the story more. *Offers it*
Fikoren chapter 14 . 4/12/2011
This must be on of the most inspiring fanfictions I have ever read. Sure the grammar is a little off, but the amount of thought plus the attention to detail that went into this is just pure wonder! Please update soon :D
me chapter 14 . 11/27/2010
OO I LOVE THIS!

BUT! plz plz plz plz plz plz PLZ could u make this a slashy thing with link and drizzt, i would love u FOREVER!

yes, i am a strange fangirl, i slash everyone! XD
Alti'uin chapter 13 . 10/8/2010
I love this idea you have going. Please Update A.S.A.P
Benjamin chapter 13 . 8/2/2010
You bastard you had better finish this or I will never forgive you. This has to be one of the most intruging stories I have read in a good long while. Oh and you might want to do a heavyier proof read. They are minor error in the spellin.
Panther Moon chapter 13 . 7/13/2010
I liked this chapter a lot. The different character interactions were my favorite. Bruenor was spot on and I liked the rest of the group, too. I'm glad you decided to update. Please keep writing! ]
Vindicated Skies chapter 11 . 6/14/2010
This is quite an interesting story, I hope you update soon.

As well, just a few notes: the name of Drizzt's teacher was Montolio not Montello. As well, I'm pretty sure the people of Hyrule are called "Hylians" not "Hyrulians."