Reviews for Reel Life
Leelan Oleander chapter 21 . 1/10
I don’t often leave reviews, but I felt compelled to shout my love of this story on the interwebs. You characters are flowy, effortless, and oh-my-lord witty as hell! That mouth on Bella!

I loved that your Bella didn’t feel contrived and she was so accessible as a character. You know she’s smart as hell but she doesn’t flaunt it.

In all honesty, this was truly one of those stories that you wished went on forever. I’m glad to have found this fic even though my heart is sad that it’s over.
randayle.wallace chapter 21 . 1/5
Loved this story
lola-cullen-salvatore chapter 21 . 12/4/2017
Im so glad I found this story. It was sweet and funny. Job well done
shannon30033 chapter 1 . 12/3/2017
Throughly enjoyable story! Loved Bella's obsession with baking and how you slowly weaved canon couples together. So nicely done. Thank you!
bethabetha chapter 4 . 10/19/2017
loving these characters, especially Angela still laughing over "it was a DATE if i'm telling the story!"
Just Sus chapter 21 . 7/23/2017
So happy to come across this story! Wish it had been longer, but loved their story! Thanks!
SandKastles chapter 1 . 7/15/2017
I loved this storyso glad I found it!
timidvampire chapter 21 . 7/8/2017
I loved this, thank you.
v1918 chapter 9 . 5/3/2017
I don't understand how she can be so ignorant! I mean having one drink doesn't mean all your senses shut down and then she can't feel a hand, large one at that, in her waist! Such an idiot.
EVK70 chapter 21 . 2/21/2017
Love it :) Thank you!
love edward percy edsme eragon chapter 1 . 1/12/2017
I love this story so much
ladymagna1100 chapter 21 . 12/21/2016
I know this fic was completed a few years ago but it's still worth checking out. I'm glad I found this story. Thanks for sharing.
blondferretgirl chapter 21 . 11/19/2016
Love It!
LadyDV011 chapter 17 . 9/13/2016
what the hell just happen
Lillywhite1 chapter 21 . 9/7/2016
Thanks for writing this wonderfull story! Read it second time, still so so good.
1,980 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »