Reviews for Reel Life
Just Sus chapter 21 . 7/23
So happy to come across this story! Wish it had been longer, but loved their story! Thanks!
SandKastles chapter 1 . 7/15
I loved this storyso glad I found it!
timidvampire chapter 21 . 7/8
I loved this, thank you.
v1918 chapter 9 . 5/3
I don't understand how she can be so ignorant! I mean having one drink doesn't mean all your senses shut down and then she can't feel a hand, large one at that, in her waist! Such an idiot.
EVK70 chapter 21 . 2/21
Love it :) Thank you!
love edward percy edsme eragon chapter 1 . 1/12
I love this story so much
ladymagna1100 chapter 21 . 12/21/2016
I know this fic was completed a few years ago but it's still worth checking out. I'm glad I found this story. Thanks for sharing.
blondferretgirl chapter 21 . 11/19/2016
Love It!
LadyDV011 chapter 17 . 9/13/2016
what the hell just happen
Lillywhite1 chapter 21 . 9/7/2016
Thanks for writing this wonderfull story! Read it second time, still so so good.
Lillywhite1 chapter 2 . 9/5/2016
Great story! Looking forward for more chapters.
ChristyWIX chapter 21 . 8/6/2016
What a spectacular ending to a very wonderful tale. I really loved how you wrapped this up. It was absolutely wonderful. Thank you for sharing your imagination with us here. ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 20 . 8/6/2016
I really liked how you popped them six months into the future and they'd already met and stayed with Bella's parents. Her mom and dad both in love with Edward. Funny that Edward and Charlie got into fishing conversation and that's what really bonded them. It was really perfect. Then Angela and Ben's wedding was just delicious. I really enjoyed that whole section. Both of them so happy and enjoying their party. As it should be for the newly married. The non-proposal, proposal was really cute, when he asked her to be surprised later. Too cute. I absolutely loved that Rose and Emmett found a place only a block away. Then to have their yards connecting that way, is actually a dream of mine to have with my family. I really loved that they did, in fact, add a fence between the and that they use it! And, they're pregnant, with twins! What a wonderful thing for them. Although, I do wonder how she'll handle that with working the way she does? I'm sure they'll figure it out. Still fantastic news. Loved the part when Jasper dropped in and saw Bella, said 'wow' and Edward answered with 'mine'. So funny. I'm sad it is coming to an end.
ChristyWIX chapter 19 . 8/6/2016
Edward impatient with Rose driving too slow, so he could get to Bella was so cute. Emmett trying to keep Bella from jumping up to check for Edward every two second, also cute. Rosalie having plans for them to spend dinner together and Emmett for them to go to a hotel, was wonderful of them both. Giving them time together as a group and then apart and alone in Edward's home. I liked that they spoke about their past partners, sort of. At least it was mentioned. Esme and Carlisle were wonderful. I thought they would be but, it was still really nice to see how easily they fell into talking with each other. Emmett and Rose seeing that this is a forever kind of love, was cute. Awwwww, that last two paragraphs were so sweet. Edward has realized, she is his one . . . loved that.
ChristyWIX chapter 18 . 8/6/2016
I'm so glad he had Emmett and Rose take him to the airport this time. That they said their goodbye at her home. Emmett letting Edward know that he and Rose have had patches as well, was good for him to hear. Angela getting the information from Bella, was quite funny. You could tell she was at her wits end, trying to get her to spill what happened. Loved learning that Angela and Rose have been keeping in contact the whole time, trying to see which one of BxE would finally say something. That made me giggle. Alice and Jasper are great and they didn't know about Bella when they hired her. The was obvious when Alice was surprised at her being with Edward. And, when Alice mentioned it to Jasper, he wondered if Bella knew . . . which lends credo to what I was thinking. That Jasper has a production company and what Bella is working on, that Edward saw part of, is the script of his next project. It was really generous of Edward to give the whole crew a gift, and spend a little time with each of them, thanking them. I've heard of actors doing this and I think it really is great. He's on his way back home! And, his parents are coming to visit! Yay!
1,975 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »