Reviews for Reel Life
jdogggz chapter 4 . 5/26/2009
Sque-freakin-e! Firstly, please don't put something like "holy snappying duckshit" in your stories when I read them at work and have to explain why I'm about to wet my pants laughing! I wasn't expecting their reunion to be over ice cream at the supermarket but it works! I really liked their interaction over coffee, your Edward is really nicely written and you do a great job of showing that he's just a normal guy with a job - and I'm still loving your Angela! Next chapter please!
TLammy chapter 4 . 5/26/2009
So cute and I've read "Stay" and I don't think your stories are that similiar. With over some 80,0 stories on FF with Twilight there are bound to be some that have the same kind of characters, I mean really have you noticed how many stories have a "Player" Edward? And yet you can still find treasures among the bunch (The Tutor anyone?). I'm enjoying your story and look forward to more.
fatallyobsessed chapter 4 . 5/26/2009
Sandy, this just gets better and better! I really like your more assertive Angela. Just about everyone makes her such dustmop of a person. No one can really survive being THAT meek!

Your turns of phrase are lovely and funny - of course, you know MY favorite phrase *snicker*, but there are many others that are fresh and original.

Very much looking forward to the dinner - will Emmett and Rosalie be invited, as well?

Don't be too concerned with comparisons with 'Stay'. This is very different, both in content and tone, and these certainly aren't the only fics with Edward as an actor.
Viola Cornuta chapter 4 . 5/26/2009
too cute! and I laughed, sighed, cooed at the thought of HotStarWard holding ice cream-every woman's dream indeed!
lindyrb chapter 4 . 5/26/2009
Sque! Yeah, Angela would be HAPPY to have one more for dinner...

Oh yeah...can't WAIT for dinner! (Screw dinner, nibble on the guest!)
Twinie chapter 3 . 5/26/2009
Hey here!

Just found this story, thanks to Leisa, and I really, really liked it a lot.

I'm gonna begin this review with the only little negative point I see: The idea you based this story on is not super original. I'm thinking of another story, "Stay" by Crimsomariestory, wich has the same kind of plot: a movie star trying to escape his public life a little, and falling for the girl next door.

But, that being said...I really loved the first three chapters.

It was very well written, and your dialogues are great. I loved the third person narrative two. So many stories are in first person narrative that it really feels good to read a story from an outside POV.

And...well, I don't know. The writing is very mature...not in a lemony way, but it's wise and clever.

I'm really looking forward next chapters, this has just become my fav' new story :D

Congratulations Sandy, and thanks for sharing :)
yesyov chapter 3 . 5/25/2009
all good babe... all good
melj28 chapter 3 . 5/25/2009
"Getting you laid might get mom off our case about grandchildren. So batter up!”

i love that line. made me laugh.

so when's he gonna call her? I'm with rosalie on this one. and i love your version of rosalie and emmett. when edward picked her up and twirled her around, it made me smile. i like when they get along.

get busy and write us some more.

oh, and if you can work the word "stroppy" into one of these chapters, I promise to review each and every chapter you write. that's my favorite of all the words you guys have taught me on autumn's thread.
melj28 chapter 2 . 5/25/2009
loved the exchange between bella and the cop!

somehow i forgot to put this on alert, so lucky me...I have another chapter to read. yay! and that's just what i'm about to do.
ThatOnePVkid chapter 3 . 5/25/2009
cute fic!
Leigh Caulder chapter 3 . 5/25/2009
Hm...Based on Rob's life much? HAHA. Poor sexy Rob!

Any who...I'm loving it so far...looking forward on what's to come!
findthewill chapter 3 . 5/24/2009
I love Edward’s easy interaction with his driver. You’re clearly showing he’s down to earth. Emmett and Rosalie are great. I like the way they have to tell Edward just how much of a connection he already has with Bella, and how they’re relentless in pushing him to contact her. You really show the closeness between Edward and Emmett well.

Even with all the pushing, a week has gone by and so far all Edward’s done is locate Bella’s name. This could take a while.
Viola Cornuta chapter 3 . 5/24/2009
love this! yes I do!
fatallyobsessed chapter 3 . 5/24/2009
Love it! I especially like your Emmett. The relationship between the characters is very real. I can't wait until next chapter!
madasabrush chapter 3 . 5/24/2009
I near spat me well earned glass of pinot all over the lappy (yes yes I know, liquids should not be consumed while reading ff..I never learn) When Emmet said jesus wept. that is so not what I would ever expect to ever read in ff. *lol* but I like it.

this is really good hon, keep popping them out. Loving the dialogue, I can hear them in my head, which is always a good sign.
1,918 | « Prev Page 1 .. 116 123 124 125 126 127 .. Last Next »