Reviews for Reel Life
lovedforeternity chapter 5 . 5/30/2009
This was so cute. I love that Edward got to experience a normal evening and that Bella was just herself. Very charming as sweet. I can't wait for more.

Thanks for sharing your story!

Melissa
lovedforeternity chapter 4 . 5/30/2009
I am dying... this is awesome. I am so sad though that I am moving on to the last chapter that you have posted. This is a great fan fic!
lovedforeternity chapter 2 . 5/30/2009
I just found this story. and wow.. it is good. I like their meeting and their interaction so much. It was true to Edward and Bella. I am looking forward to reading more.
Purple1983 chapter 5 . 5/30/2009
hey, just found this story today and I think it's pretty cool :) I am usually cautious about Actorwards with only a couple of them on my list of fav stories, but this one seems to do the trick for me :)
TeaCullen chapter 5 . 5/30/2009
This is an excellent story. I can't wait to read more. I hope you update soon. :-) I'm curious to see where Alice, Jasper, and the rest will pop up. Keep up the amazing work.
jdogggz chapter 5 . 5/30/2009
Girl, you're outstanding when it comes to your characters! Angela's still a gem but your Ben is awesome - and really believable; I love that he doesn't know who Edward is!

I'm looking forward to my ice cream delivery from Edward! Cookie Dough please! ;-)
xx-twilight7-xx chapter 5 . 5/30/2009
So when can I expect Edward and his ice cream delivery?

I love this story so far. I'll be over at your thread too!
Raewright chapter 5 . 5/29/2009
Fun chapter! I really like Ben and Angela!
ThatOnePVkid chapter 5 . 5/29/2009
love it!
Leigh Caulder chapter 5 . 5/29/2009
Gosh I love Angela in this chapter...I like that Ben has no clue who Edward is.

Also I love your Beta because I didn't find any spelling mishaps which some of the times Betas miss things like that and it drives me nuts!

Looking forward to the next one.
Twinie chapter 5 . 5/29/2009
Sandy, where's the kiss?

Girl, it was so good I think I melt in front on my pc while reading.

I loved the atmosphere during the dinner, it was so nice to see all of them enjoying an evening with their friends. I love your Angela, all squeeing around Edward, but totally in love with Ben, the two are two cute.

And the same goes for Emmett and Rosalie.

You write you characters so well Girl, I love that.

OK, this was my review, now I'll be waiting my ice-cream delivery from Edward :D (oh, and about the ice-cream flavour, my fav is "vanilla/M&M's" :D)

Thanks for this chapter Girlie :)
melj28 chapter 5 . 5/29/2009
m edward's ice cream delivery...

okay, i'm back now.

i loved how ben was clueless. guys really don't pay much attention to this stuff so it was really realistic. I thought rosalie calling to emmett with the whistle was funny. as was edward's reply to her about having him trained.

i'm very proud of angela. she went a bit catatonic for a second, but she recovered very nicely and didn't blow up or plaster herself to edward, which was my prediction.

very nice, bb.
mybigteddybearemmett chapter 5 . 5/29/2009
How about an ice-cream delivery from Carlisle and Edward. Anyways loved the chapter. Loved that Ben didn't know who Edward was. As they say ignorance is bliss. Angela could of had some ignorance. Love Rosalie in this story as well. Keep up the good work.
VioletAlways chapter 5 . 5/29/2009
Great story!
lauramelinda chapter 5 . 5/29/2009
Are you going to write the article? I'd love to know what it says! Are Alice and Jasper going to be in the story too?
1,964 | « Prev Page 1 .. 116 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 .. Last Next »