Reviews for Reel Life
missmelsie chapter 6 . 6/1/2009
Leisa is a very smart woman - and you're evil! For that cliffy, I think I'm owed a second visit from Edward *snigger*

I loved the emails between those two, very cute! Emmett & Rosalie hold their own too. Great chapter girl!
Viola Cornuta chapter 6 . 6/1/2009
Well, this is so much fun! and since my favorite flavor ice cream (black raspberry chip from Graeters) is a local specialty, how about I send a virtual pint to you to savor while you update? Edward has his hands full right now, thanks to you!
kuntrygal chapter 5 . 5/31/2009
Great chapter & awesome ending!
Roselover2 chapter 5 . 5/31/2009
love it love it love it Rosalie and Em are the best!
edwardbabymomma chapter 5 . 5/30/2009
This story is totally awesome I glad I saw the thread and decided to read it. I love the whole concept.
Keeny chapter 5 . 5/30/2009
M'dear, you've made it the absolutely the best Saturday EVER - a chapter to read and a package of goodies! Woman, you have EXcellent timing.

I'm really loving all of the characters. I don't think I am able to pick out my favorite just yet. I am thoroughly enjoying Rosalie and Emmett's pushiness, though.

Once again, you've given plenty of sweets for the dialogue junkie in me. "Holy snapping duckshit" had to make it in there, naturally.

Lovely chapter.
Sunfeathers chapter 5 . 5/30/2009
Oh this was just so lovely. I adore your Bella - I love it that she just acts herself around Edward. In truth, he seems to be the more nervous one!
lovedforeternity chapter 5 . 5/30/2009
This was so cute. I love that Edward got to experience a normal evening and that Bella was just herself. Very charming as sweet. I can't wait for more.

Thanks for sharing your story!

Melissa
lovedforeternity chapter 4 . 5/30/2009
I am dying... this is awesome. I am so sad though that I am moving on to the last chapter that you have posted. This is a great fan fic!
lovedforeternity chapter 2 . 5/30/2009
I just found this story. and wow.. it is good. I like their meeting and their interaction so much. It was true to Edward and Bella. I am looking forward to reading more.
Purple1983 chapter 5 . 5/30/2009
hey, just found this story today and I think it's pretty cool :) I am usually cautious about Actorwards with only a couple of them on my list of fav stories, but this one seems to do the trick for me :)
TeaCullen chapter 5 . 5/30/2009
This is an excellent story. I can't wait to read more. I hope you update soon. :-) I'm curious to see where Alice, Jasper, and the rest will pop up. Keep up the amazing work.
missmelsie chapter 5 . 5/30/2009
Girl, you're outstanding when it comes to your characters! Angela's still a gem but your Ben is awesome - and really believable; I love that he doesn't know who Edward is!

I'm looking forward to my ice cream delivery from Edward! Cookie Dough please! ;-)
xx-twilight7-xx chapter 5 . 5/30/2009
So when can I expect Edward and his ice cream delivery?

I love this story so far. I'll be over at your thread too!
Raewright chapter 5 . 5/29/2009
Fun chapter! I really like Ben and Angela!
1,971 | « Prev Page 1 .. 116 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 .. Last Next »