Reviews for Reel Life
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 8/5
Well, looks like Bella is the one that is about to screw up. Instead of being the adult she is, she goes radio silent. Not even thinking about the fact that it was Jake that handed her the magazine, and the large smile on his face when she looked up sad. He's a giant dick. I really don't like the way this has turned. She was so smart at the beginning and now, she being stupid. The Bella she was at the beginning would've called him to ask him about it. Instead, she is hanging with Jake more . . . and I think he may have just drugged her with that J├Ąger shot. Tanya and Edward are just friends and if Bella would've called, or spoken through email, with Edward she would've learned that. Instead she's suddenly a teenager and putting her insecurity ahead of her years of real world knowledge. Jake wins and both Bella and Edward lose. Not cool in the least.
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 8/5
Of course Jake would find a way to get her away from her boyfriend, even though he doesn't know they're just starting out, and into his world on a semi permanent basis. That supremely sucks. For me, the reader. Edward noticed the way Jake was looking for someone in the crowd that night, not knowing it was Bella. Then when he found her, he gave a death glare to Edward. When Bella and Edward are just starting out, it makes sense that he didn't say anything, that night. However, when this gig suddenly pops up, that is when he should've mentioned Jake's actions at the club. That way Bella can be aware of it, before he tries to weasel her away from Edward. I'm hoping her years of dealing with bands, will have her aware of what's happening. I really love Rose and Emmett and their acceptance of Bella. I find it very strange though, that they both warned him not to screw it up. They, Bella and Edward, will both have to work at not screwing it up. I can almost guarantee, that Jake will push the gossip rags in her face, once he figures out who she is with. Another thing that was odd, is she said she's really busy with a lot of jobs that have popped up for her, yet she is dropping all of that to run off with the band?
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 8/5
That was on hell of a make out session. So yummy. Jake getting all territorial was really kind of pathetic. He even noticed she's clearly with someone else and STILL thought he should have her. Creepy. You've got me worried about him. He needs to go away. Edward and Bella should have gone to his house and sent Rose and Emmett to a hotel for the night. A hotel for his and Bella's first time, would've been cheesy. Sending your brother and his wife to the Beverly Wilshire for the night on his dime, not cheesy. In spite of all their UST, I really liked that they seemed to have grown closer and connected even deeper.
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 8/5
Rose just answering Edward's phone, because she saw that it was Bella, was wonderful. Edward getting cranky and crankier as he was unable to get off the phone was funny too. I like it a lot that they exchange email addy's and we're talking back and forth while he was gone on the press tour. Funny that the herder tried so hard to get his attention but, it wasn't to be caught. Her thinking he must be gay. Nope, just not interested in her. Angela was pretty smart with thinking about him going with her to the club. I hope that Jake isn't going to be an issue but, with him touring, he shouldn't be around much either. So, maybe no? I'd like for Bella and Edward to at least get started, before outside sources start trying to pull them apart. I hope they don't have to deal with that at all actually. I love that they had their first kiss like that. In public alone, but not really. Wondering how many other people may have seen what Jake saw? If any of them caught it on camera. That would figure.
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 8/5
Ooooh, a split POV chapter, I liked that. It was funny when Rose whistled for Emmett and he came. Edward's, 'you trained him to do that?', was hilarious. I liked Angela fussing around her home, trying to make sense of the fact the Edward Cullen was coming to her house. Bella is and has been unusually calm throughout this, and I really like that about her. I think Edward does too. I really liked that Ben had no idea that Edward, the man was Edward, the movie star. He was just Edward to Ben and that was fabulous. I loved that they spoke well into the night, getting to know one another. I really liked that he had removed his shoes, he was that comfortable. My fist kiss from my husband, was a sweet kiss to my cheek. So, I loved that Edward did that to Bella in this chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 8/5
Squeeeeeee! I really liked this chapter. I love that he was following her around Whole Foods. That he helped her reach the ice cream. As a 5'3" woman, I can appreciate having my 6'2" husband to reach for stuff at the stores. That was very kind of Edward to do for her. I loved their date. I agree with Angela, it was a date. They have such a comfort around one another. I am also very happy that he called her. Angela was hilarious in this chapter. With her forensic team and the stabbing. She may have just passed out when Bella invited him to dinner with her and her friends. Her, 'holy snapping duckshit', was hilarious. Fun chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 8/5
For a minute there, I thought Emmett was the driver and they would become friendly and eventually his permanent driver. Until he got home and his brother Emmett was there with his wife, yay! Rose is quite funny with teasing Edward about his looks. Of course, Edward kind of invited the line of teasing with him calling her beautiful and saying she married the wrong brother. Loved the whole chapter. Especially, them bugging him to contact Bella. Very excited and hope it doesn't take him yet another week to call. Eek!
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 8/5
Oh, that was wonderful. She did truly enjoy talking with him. I'm so glad for that. It may have been better, interview wise, that she went in with not having seen his films and not really knowing who he was. At least it seemed that way, from this chapter. Also, since she doesn't normally write 'fluff', as he called it, and Angela's comment that she can write circles around most people, Bella clearly has a different sort of writing job. Yes, I am very intrigued.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 8/5
Color me extremely intrigued. I really liked their easy conversation. I hope that it was really that way for her, as well. That it wasn't just one sided.
KB-94 chapter 21 . 8/2
Such a sweet story! Love it! Thank you
twiclare chapter 21 . 7/13
Aww, they're too cute! Loved the story, thank you for sharing!
twiclare chapter 20 . 7/13
They both seem so contented with life!
twiclare chapter 17 . 7/13
They made hard work of that! Loved the cupcake revenge!
twiclare chapter 14 . 7/13
Things really aren't easy for them!
twiclare chapter 12 . 7/12
It's a lot to get used to!
1,967 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »