Reviews for Reel Life
divyvicki chapter 7 . 12/19/2014
That last line was hysterical!
divyvicki chapter 6 . 12/14/2014
Great chapter. Really enjoyed reading it.
Tashakcooks chapter 21 . 12/9/2014
So cute!
divyvicki chapter 5 . 12/8/2014
Really great chapter.
divyvicki chapter 4 . 12/3/2014
That was so much fun. I like how they banter with each other.
divyvicki chapter 3 . 11/27/2014
So, now that he knows who she us, what's he going yo do about it.
divyvicki chapter 2 . 11/22/2014
I loved the last few paragraphs where she was talking about the interview. Sounds like something Rob would say.
divyvicki chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
This was recommended to me by VS location from the Robsten Angels blog. Loved how u made Bella so different from the other reporters. Great start. Can't wait to read more.
Andromeda8V chapter 21 . 10/27/2014
Wonderful story! Thank you!
njwriter62 chapter 21 . 8/17/2014
Loved this story! Beautiful writing, beautiful love story! Thanks!
maphie chapter 21 . 7/1/2014
Sneaky epi! Love it.
maphie chapter 20 . 7/1/2014
Adorable!
maphie chapter 17 . 6/30/2014
Buckle your seat belts indeed! Whew!
maphie chapter 14 . 6/29/2014
Oh goodness. I was hoping this is one story that breaks the pack. I want a Bella who rises above it all, holds her head high and just mentally gives a finger to the pap. This one is older than most, so she's been around the block, she's a journalist so she know the nastiest side of the people who writes articles for other people to enjoy. She knew who he was. WTF is her issue now?! Grow a pair and give me a line that would rip their balls off where they stand! I'm not there yet, but please don't disappoint me with a milk-toast Bella that cowers (as she has already done in previous chapters). Canon Bella fell in love with a VAMPIRE for crying out loud. She was no wimp!
maphie chapter 10 . 6/29/2014
Ironically, Bella got farther down the road of cheating on Edward than he did yet she's full of indignation. She's full of something that's for sure. Reminds me of a certain RL couple.
1,918 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »