Reviews for Reel Life
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 8/6/2016
I'm so glad she went straight to Rose and Emmett's shop. I knew those men all planned that whole scenario out. Causing the accident, to get all her information. Now, I worry that one of them may have broken into her home to add a hidden camera. Especially with them talking about sex tapes. Her not telling Edward about Dave, will make her look bad in Edward's eyes somehow. Causing her to look guilty. Hopefully, he'll remember that she doesn't want any of the fame. Or, Em and Rose will remind him of it. I wonder if the Dave thing is the magazine that has alluded her for her whole career? And, that is why she was secretive, so as not to jinx it, like she said. This whole airport thing is awful of Edwrad to do to her. Now, she's left alone at the airport with the vultures. How is she supposed to get through them all alone? if only Emmett was there with her. She's going to be attacked by them, viciously. Not cool.
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 8/6/2016
I'm so very happy that these two have Angela, Ben, Rose and Emmett as their nearest and dearest. Without them, they'd fall apart quickly. Both ran when the news reached them, to opposing corners. I hope that Edward has learned that when she gets quiet, he needs to press her to open up to him. And, she needs to learn to open up. They aren't together just for the great sex, which again was fabulous again in this chaoter, they have other sides to the relationship also. Communication is as important as intimacy in a healthy relationship. It was really funny that Rose stole Emmett's second cupcake. Those two, RxE, crack me up. Also, Ben's comment about Bella, the bedroom and her mouth being full, was hilarious.
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 8/6/2016
Another beautiful love making session. You've got these two filled with chemistry. She is in serious denial of her being a nobody, so it won't matter to the press who she is. She's attached to the current 'hottest man alive', of course they're going to hound the story until they find out . . . and then hound her. Additionally, where is the smart strong woman you wrote in the first couple chapters. Her insecurity is not fitting to the character you started this with. She needs to tell Edward what she feels about herself in comparison to the others he's dated. Let him tell her what he feels about her after she confides in him. Or, get Rose on her ass. She'll tell her how attractive she is. Emmett only agree. Angela didn't get through, because they are too close. I wondered when her press contacts were going to approach her on this. I knew it would be soon, now she's got one day? She needs to tell Edward, otherwise it'll look like she was after him for a story, instead of what they've fallen into, which is so much more.
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 8/5/2016
I'm so very happy that they spoke on the phone and cleared everything up. Then making the time each day to make sure they spoke or emailed at least once. Keeping the communication open and alive. His homecoming and coming straight to her, was wonderful. The way she asked him not to speak, just show her what he's feeling, that was beautiful. Their lovemaking, both times, was perfect. Descriptive, yet not graphic. Perfect. Their date to the movies and then to dinner was also wonderful. I am sure Bella is in absolute shock and may try to pull away from him over this. I can only imagine how unflattering those pictures will be. They caught them off guard and they want to make her out to be the woman coming between Tanya and Edward, when there is no Tanya and Edward. Such an amazing night together, and now she's staring at the ceiling while he sleeps. Yikes!
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 8/5/2016
Whew! I was very worried that he'd get her right where he wanted her, drunk and in his bed. Thankfully, she said Edward's name! For if she hadn't, he may have continued on. And clearly, since she has no recollection, she was damned near blacked out. I'm glad he stopped and put her to bed . . . fully clothed . . . and left her. I'm also really glad that Edward has Rose and Emmett in his corner to let him know what is being said about him in the rags and online. Otherwise, between Bella going radio silent and his nasty schedule of filming, they would've drifted apart without knowing why. Okay, hopefully, now back to regularly scheduled program?
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 8/5/2016
Well, looks like Bella is the one that is about to screw up. Instead of being the adult she is, she goes radio silent. Not even thinking about the fact that it was Jake that handed her the magazine, and the large smile on his face when she looked up sad. He's a giant dick. I really don't like the way this has turned. She was so smart at the beginning and now, she being stupid. The Bella she was at the beginning would've called him to ask him about it. Instead, she is hanging with Jake more . . . and I think he may have just drugged her with that J├Ąger shot. Tanya and Edward are just friends and if Bella would've called, or spoken through email, with Edward she would've learned that. Instead she's suddenly a teenager and putting her insecurity ahead of her years of real world knowledge. Jake wins and both Bella and Edward lose. Not cool in the least.
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 8/5/2016
Of course Jake would find a way to get her away from her boyfriend, even though he doesn't know they're just starting out, and into his world on a semi permanent basis. That supremely sucks. For me, the reader. Edward noticed the way Jake was looking for someone in the crowd that night, not knowing it was Bella. Then when he found her, he gave a death glare to Edward. When Bella and Edward are just starting out, it makes sense that he didn't say anything, that night. However, when this gig suddenly pops up, that is when he should've mentioned Jake's actions at the club. That way Bella can be aware of it, before he tries to weasel her away from Edward. I'm hoping her years of dealing with bands, will have her aware of what's happening. I really love Rose and Emmett and their acceptance of Bella. I find it very strange though, that they both warned him not to screw it up. They, Bella and Edward, will both have to work at not screwing it up. I can almost guarantee, that Jake will push the gossip rags in her face, once he figures out who she is with. Another thing that was odd, is she said she's really busy with a lot of jobs that have popped up for her, yet she is dropping all of that to run off with the band?
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 8/5/2016
That was on hell of a make out session. So yummy. Jake getting all territorial was really kind of pathetic. He even noticed she's clearly with someone else and STILL thought he should have her. Creepy. You've got me worried about him. He needs to go away. Edward and Bella should have gone to his house and sent Rose and Emmett to a hotel for the night. A hotel for his and Bella's first time, would've been cheesy. Sending your brother and his wife to the Beverly Wilshire for the night on his dime, not cheesy. In spite of all their UST, I really liked that they seemed to have grown closer and connected even deeper.
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 8/5/2016
Rose just answering Edward's phone, because she saw that it was Bella, was wonderful. Edward getting cranky and crankier as he was unable to get off the phone was funny too. I like it a lot that they exchange email addy's and we're talking back and forth while he was gone on the press tour. Funny that the herder tried so hard to get his attention but, it wasn't to be caught. Her thinking he must be gay. Nope, just not interested in her. Angela was pretty smart with thinking about him going with her to the club. I hope that Jake isn't going to be an issue but, with him touring, he shouldn't be around much either. So, maybe no? I'd like for Bella and Edward to at least get started, before outside sources start trying to pull them apart. I hope they don't have to deal with that at all actually. I love that they had their first kiss like that. In public alone, but not really. Wondering how many other people may have seen what Jake saw? If any of them caught it on camera. That would figure.
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 8/5/2016
Ooooh, a split POV chapter, I liked that. It was funny when Rose whistled for Emmett and he came. Edward's, 'you trained him to do that?', was hilarious. I liked Angela fussing around her home, trying to make sense of the fact the Edward Cullen was coming to her house. Bella is and has been unusually calm throughout this, and I really like that about her. I think Edward does too. I really liked that Ben had no idea that Edward, the man was Edward, the movie star. He was just Edward to Ben and that was fabulous. I loved that they spoke well into the night, getting to know one another. I really liked that he had removed his shoes, he was that comfortable. My fist kiss from my husband, was a sweet kiss to my cheek. So, I loved that Edward did that to Bella in this chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 8/5/2016
Squeeeeeee! I really liked this chapter. I love that he was following her around Whole Foods. That he helped her reach the ice cream. As a 5'3" woman, I can appreciate having my 6'2" husband to reach for stuff at the stores. That was very kind of Edward to do for her. I loved their date. I agree with Angela, it was a date. They have such a comfort around one another. I am also very happy that he called her. Angela was hilarious in this chapter. With her forensic team and the stabbing. She may have just passed out when Bella invited him to dinner with her and her friends. Her, 'holy snapping duckshit', was hilarious. Fun chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 8/5/2016
For a minute there, I thought Emmett was the driver and they would become friendly and eventually his permanent driver. Until he got home and his brother Emmett was there with his wife, yay! Rose is quite funny with teasing Edward about his looks. Of course, Edward kind of invited the line of teasing with him calling her beautiful and saying she married the wrong brother. Loved the whole chapter. Especially, them bugging him to contact Bella. Very excited and hope it doesn't take him yet another week to call. Eek!
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 8/5/2016
Oh, that was wonderful. She did truly enjoy talking with him. I'm so glad for that. It may have been better, interview wise, that she went in with not having seen his films and not really knowing who he was. At least it seemed that way, from this chapter. Also, since she doesn't normally write 'fluff', as he called it, and Angela's comment that she can write circles around most people, Bella clearly has a different sort of writing job. Yes, I am very intrigued.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
Color me extremely intrigued. I really liked their easy conversation. I hope that it was really that way for her, as well. That it wasn't just one sided.
KB-94 chapter 21 . 8/2/2016