Reviews for Reel Life
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 8/5/2016
That was on hell of a make out session. So yummy. Jake getting all territorial was really kind of pathetic. He even noticed she's clearly with someone else and STILL thought he should have her. Creepy. You've got me worried about him. He needs to go away. Edward and Bella should have gone to his house and sent Rose and Emmett to a hotel for the night. A hotel for his and Bella's first time, would've been cheesy. Sending your brother and his wife to the Beverly Wilshire for the night on his dime, not cheesy. In spite of all their UST, I really liked that they seemed to have grown closer and connected even deeper.
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 8/5/2016
Rose just answering Edward's phone, because she saw that it was Bella, was wonderful. Edward getting cranky and crankier as he was unable to get off the phone was funny too. I like it a lot that they exchange email addy's and we're talking back and forth while he was gone on the press tour. Funny that the herder tried so hard to get his attention but, it wasn't to be caught. Her thinking he must be gay. Nope, just not interested in her. Angela was pretty smart with thinking about him going with her to the club. I hope that Jake isn't going to be an issue but, with him touring, he shouldn't be around much either. So, maybe no? I'd like for Bella and Edward to at least get started, before outside sources start trying to pull them apart. I hope they don't have to deal with that at all actually. I love that they had their first kiss like that. In public alone, but not really. Wondering how many other people may have seen what Jake saw? If any of them caught it on camera. That would figure.
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 8/5/2016
Ooooh, a split POV chapter, I liked that. It was funny when Rose whistled for Emmett and he came. Edward's, 'you trained him to do that?', was hilarious. I liked Angela fussing around her home, trying to make sense of the fact the Edward Cullen was coming to her house. Bella is and has been unusually calm throughout this, and I really like that about her. I think Edward does too. I really liked that Ben had no idea that Edward, the man was Edward, the movie star. He was just Edward to Ben and that was fabulous. I loved that they spoke well into the night, getting to know one another. I really liked that he had removed his shoes, he was that comfortable. My fist kiss from my husband, was a sweet kiss to my cheek. So, I loved that Edward did that to Bella in this chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 8/5/2016
Squeeeeeee! I really liked this chapter. I love that he was following her around Whole Foods. That he helped her reach the ice cream. As a 5'3" woman, I can appreciate having my 6'2" husband to reach for stuff at the stores. That was very kind of Edward to do for her. I loved their date. I agree with Angela, it was a date. They have such a comfort around one another. I am also very happy that he called her. Angela was hilarious in this chapter. With her forensic team and the stabbing. She may have just passed out when Bella invited him to dinner with her and her friends. Her, 'holy snapping duckshit', was hilarious. Fun chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 8/5/2016
For a minute there, I thought Emmett was the driver and they would become friendly and eventually his permanent driver. Until he got home and his brother Emmett was there with his wife, yay! Rose is quite funny with teasing Edward about his looks. Of course, Edward kind of invited the line of teasing with him calling her beautiful and saying she married the wrong brother. Loved the whole chapter. Especially, them bugging him to contact Bella. Very excited and hope it doesn't take him yet another week to call. Eek!
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 8/5/2016
Oh, that was wonderful. She did truly enjoy talking with him. I'm so glad for that. It may have been better, interview wise, that she went in with not having seen his films and not really knowing who he was. At least it seemed that way, from this chapter. Also, since she doesn't normally write 'fluff', as he called it, and Angela's comment that she can write circles around most people, Bella clearly has a different sort of writing job. Yes, I am very intrigued.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
Color me extremely intrigued. I really liked their easy conversation. I hope that it was really that way for her, as well. That it wasn't just one sided.
KB-94 chapter 21 . 8/2/2016
Such a sweet story! Love it! Thank you
twiclare chapter 21 . 7/13/2016
Aww, they're too cute! Loved the story, thank you for sharing!
twiclare chapter 20 . 7/13/2016
They both seem so contented with life!
twiclare chapter 17 . 7/13/2016
They made hard work of that! Loved the cupcake revenge!
twiclare chapter 14 . 7/13/2016
Things really aren't easy for them!
twiclare chapter 12 . 7/12/2016
It's a lot to get used to!
twiclare chapter 9 . 7/12/2016