Reviews for Reel Life
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 8/5/2016
Oh, that was wonderful. She did truly enjoy talking with him. I'm so glad for that. It may have been better, interview wise, that she went in with not having seen his films and not really knowing who he was. At least it seemed that way, from this chapter. Also, since she doesn't normally write 'fluff', as he called it, and Angela's comment that she can write circles around most people, Bella clearly has a different sort of writing job. Yes, I am very intrigued.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
Color me extremely intrigued. I really liked their easy conversation. I hope that it was really that way for her, as well. That it wasn't just one sided.
KB-94 chapter 21 . 8/2/2016
Such a sweet story! Love it! Thank you
twiclare chapter 21 . 7/13/2016
Aww, they're too cute! Loved the story, thank you for sharing!
twiclare chapter 20 . 7/13/2016
They both seem so contented with life!
twiclare chapter 17 . 7/13/2016
They made hard work of that! Loved the cupcake revenge!
twiclare chapter 14 . 7/13/2016
Things really aren't easy for them!
twiclare chapter 12 . 7/12/2016
It's a lot to get used to!
twiclare chapter 9 . 7/12/2016
Oh dear!
twiclare chapter 8 . 7/12/2016
They really like her!
twiclare chapter 5 . 7/12/2016
I love how Ben had no idea who Edward was, my husband is like that!
twiclare chapter 4 . 7/12/2016
I love how normal he seems!
twiclare chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
The way she instantly empathised with him after a long, repetitive day was clearly unusual!
wordshipper chapter 16 . 5/10/2016
I'm a little confused about the time frame of Edward's Prague shoot, in fact I went back to see if I'd missed anything. He left for twelve weeks, Bella had a girl's night, she made breakfast plans to discuss a secret job opportunity and suddenly there are three weeks left until Edward returns. Where did the nine weeks go?
LolaTheSa chapter 17 . 4/6/2016
This story is so... off.. To Emments very bad advice.. 'Do something or someone else will'... like that's just horrible advice.

Then this chapter... Bella had no point in what she was saying... She was pushing him away and hurting him. She told him to leave.

And she's such a fucking hypocrite.. I couldn't even read their quick reunion cause that shit was just off with how it happened.
1,975 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »