Reviews for Reel Life
twiclare chapter 20 . 7/13/2016
They both seem so contented with life!
twiclare chapter 17 . 7/13/2016
They made hard work of that! Loved the cupcake revenge!
twiclare chapter 14 . 7/13/2016
Things really aren't easy for them!
twiclare chapter 12 . 7/12/2016
It's a lot to get used to!
twiclare chapter 9 . 7/12/2016
Oh dear!
twiclare chapter 8 . 7/12/2016
They really like her!
twiclare chapter 5 . 7/12/2016
I love how Ben had no idea who Edward was, my husband is like that!
twiclare chapter 4 . 7/12/2016
I love how normal he seems!
twiclare chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
The way she instantly empathised with him after a long, repetitive day was clearly unusual!
wordshipper chapter 16 . 5/10/2016
I'm a little confused about the time frame of Edward's Prague shoot, in fact I went back to see if I'd missed anything. He left for twelve weeks, Bella had a girl's night, she made breakfast plans to discuss a secret job opportunity and suddenly there are three weeks left until Edward returns. Where did the nine weeks go?
LolaTheSa chapter 17 . 4/6/2016
This story is so... off.. To Emments very bad advice.. 'Do something or someone else will'... like that's just horrible advice.

Then this chapter... Bella had no point in what she was saying... She was pushing him away and hurting him. She told him to leave.

And she's such a fucking hypocrite.. I couldn't even read their quick reunion cause that shit was just off with how it happened.
LolaTheSa chapter 16 . 4/6/2016
The stuff you had Emment say is absolute bullshit. It makes Bella and Rose sound shallow.

And for fuck sakes, there are two people in a fucking relationship. not just Edward. And it's to my understanding that Edward also tried to have the 'talk' with her multiple times and she avoided it, or do you forget those things?
elizabethmom05 chapter 17 . 2/12/2016
Poor Edward. Bella needs a big kick in the ass!
Atwiggs chapter 15 . 1/5/2016
I am loving this fic soooo much! You are an amazing writer! Is Bella going to write a book maybe?
Atwiggs chapter 7 . 1/3/2016
Poor babies! They need some privacy!
1,971 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »