Reviews for Two of a Kind
SSJ God 2 Goku chapter 9 . 5/13
So deep and emotional. I don't see how they can fix this without the Dragon Balls erasing everyone's minds.
RustKnight chapter 26 . 3/30
Finally finished reading the story. It was the first DBZ story I've read and what a great one it was! :)

I especially liked the enemies being very believable instead of pulling something out of nowhere.
Guest chapter 26 . 10/23/2014
YOUR GREAT THIS FIC IS AWESOME AND YOUR WRITING SKILLS ARE PERFECT
Rakaan chapter 3 . 12/28/2013
Seems a little stupid of Gohan to give his own dna for this type of thing. You've played up the "genius" part in your story...What part of giving what can be considered super-human dna to create and enhance a clone sound in ANY way smart? Kinda killed my immersion of the story there..
euroteres chapter 26 . 12/19/2013
This was truly a fantastic read. In both Triple Identity and Two of a Kind you really do have a way of making the characters act in a believable manner as well as producing a story that brings up a legitimate threat to the ensemble while also making it so characters that became ignored and unable to provide any sort of assistance in the original story get their own meaningful time in the spotlight.
Guest chapter 26 . 11/22/2013
Brilliant Story
Reign Of Sorrow chapter 26 . 11/3/2013
This story is actually one of the best I had ever read. Great job. It is among legend.
Reign Of Sorrow chapter 17 . 11/3/2013
Opposite of Vegeta...nice.
Reign Of Sorrow chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Whatever you do, never include the Saiyanman in any work! Gohan is by far my favorite character, but they made him look as a you-know-what after the Cell Games...Ugh...Great first chapter. :D
Guest chapter 26 . 9/4/2013
Videlbitch
sheenasalam chapter 26 . 7/5/2013
taken me a few days to finish reading the story but i thought it was really good
sheenasalam chapter 12 . 7/4/2013
since I'm unsure if you wrote triple identiy before or after this story I'm just going to say I like how you worked in the image of the "CCDD Comander"
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Nice
Guest chapter 18 . 9/27/2012
If Gohan fires a Special Beam Cannon, I will possibly die of a fan-girl nosebleed :D
Guest chapter 13 . 9/27/2012
Ahahahaha! The Erasa part, just to good.