Reviews for Understanding
BreathingStar chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
This is really good. A lovestory that shows how time made them grow together.
I like it. :)
Niki k chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
I have now read all of your story's this one being the last and I can truthfully say that you are one of the best writers whose collections I have been blessed enough to read. Please I beg of you keep writing because you have a talant and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
I don't really like Percy at all (not many people do, I suppose), but this was very well-written, and so, grasped my interest.
sleepy queens chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Aw, this makes me remember just how much I love Somber Universe.
err.anonymous chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
I like how the little segments, which tell us so much without cramming us chock full of detail. Your characterization is dead on, and I feel that the fact that Percy proposed to Penny the traditional way tells us a lot about him, and how much Penny means to him. However, I felt that it dragged on in some places, that could have been shortened. I don't really know how that could be remedied, though. Nice job, though!
Starkiller chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
I've read so many Percy fics, but honestly I've never known many authors get his character so dead on. I was tearing up by the end of this. I can't help but feel great pity for Percy, right from the beginning of the series. He's definitely one of my favourite characters.
redlollipop chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
That was beautifully written. I don't think anyone could have done a better job
justawritier chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Amazing. The tyle of the writing fit the story perfectly. Really enjoyed it :)
Luna Rapunzel chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
This was so sweet! I particularly like how you've put it together stylistically, with short segments; it worked really effectively.
mustardgirl1128 chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Oh, Katy, that gave me chills! It was excellent! I loved it, though it's not my ship.

I liked how being apart made them understand each other, and I loved how he wanted to protect her so much. Amazing job, this was beautiful!
Dodger Gilmore chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Amazing insight on Percy. Lovely written and concluded with how their understanding of each other grew over the years.
Lady Altair chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
I just wanted to tell you again how much I adored this piece. Percy and Penelope are so wonderfully characterized, and the entire tone of the relationship is just as I imagined it. Wonderful, endearing work. Favorited, for sure. :) Thank you again so much, I can truly see the work that went into this! :)
MBP chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Oh, Katy, I absolutely loved this and don't understand why it took me so long to get to it. I love this couple now so much more than before, but that's usually the way your writing works for me. You make them make sense as only you could. The end is just beautiful. Can't wait to read your other.
NellieNotMolly chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
They say there is someone for everyone. I'm not sure if that's true, but I'm glad there is someone for Percy. (Ok, I know they're fictional characters, but let's just go with it!) :-)

Nice that he has someone who loves him before she understands him, and even after she does. And it's so perfect that he wanted to keep it quiet for a while until he was comfortable with it himself.

Good story!
Writting2StayHalfSane chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Loved it! How could I not? It is so true. Having a person you don't understand at all and yet having them be the ONLY one to ever really understand. I don't know how you do it...but good job.