Reviews for Agony Uncle
Plucie chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Haha, nice twist at the end!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
This is brilliant even though I'm more of a scorose shipper myself but you have to love this! Brilliant!
thewitchisdead chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
brilliant loved how you portrayed james! the end was pure genius, gotta love some albus/scorpius (even if i'm more of a scorose shipper myself)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
The ending was pure genius !M!M xD
VanillaMostly chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Hahaha even though I'm more of a Rose/Scorpius fan, this made me laugh. I saw that coming a mile away! I wish I could see James's expression.
StormySeaEyes chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Really good job! The ending made me smile, then laugh, then read it again. Poor James
Remzal Von Enili chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
wtfh?
Anna chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
I actually LOVED this! :)
Tawnyfur chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
xD Totally saw Scorpius asking about Albus, not Lily, coming. It was blindingly obvious when he was saying "they" instead of "she", and you mentioned Albus being gay.

I liked your description of James' relationship with Cathleen! It was very endearing to me, somehow. Hugo being as tactless as Ron to the power of ten is utterly hysterical to me, though you'd think that Hermione's genes would have injected SOME tact into him. Ah, well; you can't cure all genetic deficiencies.

Agony Uncle: I like it! Poor James. Quite a nice story detailing James the Confidant! (When you're talking about a male, you don't put an 'e' at the end of confidant; just thought I'd let you know.)
Naie Black chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Fuckinh HILLARIOUS :D
CharlieSchulz chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Bahhhhhaa! Everything from "gay as toast" to that last line made me chuckle. Awesome.
DoubleCaramel chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
*laughs* Oh, Katy this was perfection. I love the tone and I adore James. The narrative was full of brilliant bits - that I can't stop to pinpoint, because, in the end, I loved and smiled (in a ridiculous way) to almost all of them, watching them play in my mind.

I also like how you made James less of a player (as he's portrayed in most next-gen fanfiction), but more of a one-love bloke.

Oh, yes, well, I did love everything. The punchline was delicious too. Well done! :D
ChristinaAngel chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
I love your interpretation of James Sirius! How he is in a stable, happy relationship and helps out the love lives of his siblings and cousins was really nice to see. And then the description of everyone's love lives which just really normal (in a very good way), nothing extraordinary was happening which was good. But the ending was brilliant with Scorpius and Al (especially loved the 'gay as toast' bit).
Ashes Of The Innocent chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Lol, the ending had me laughing for about two minutes! XD I love Jamie in this - he's so tortured, it's fun, you know? And yay, Albus/Scorpius reference at the end! :D
Tides of Gray chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
HAHAHAHAHA! I LOVED your ending - classic. Great story :)