Reviews for Agony Uncle
Gigi chapter 1 . 3/5
Scorp-scorp is gayay! Scorp-scorp is gayay!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
Really? Emma in the first part?
Melissa the kawaii yandere chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
LMAO XD
THAT ENDING!
ProudHufflepuff chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
That was excellent .The end and Hugos Ronishness had me dying of laughter .
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
EMMA!?
Awesome story!
Snitch chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Loved this
Plucie chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Haha, nice twist at the end!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
This is brilliant even though I'm more of a scorose shipper myself but you have to love this! Brilliant!
thewitchisdead chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
brilliant loved how you portrayed james! the end was pure genius, gotta love some albus/scorpius (even if i'm more of a scorose shipper myself)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
The ending was pure genius !M!M xD
VanillaMostly chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Hahaha even though I'm more of a Rose/Scorpius fan, this made me laugh. I saw that coming a mile away! I wish I could see James's expression.
LazyDaisy123 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Really good job! The ending made me smile, then laugh, then read it again. Poor James
Remzal Von Enili chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
wtfh?
Anna chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
I actually LOVED this! :)
Tawnyfur chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
xD Totally saw Scorpius asking about Albus, not Lily, coming. It was blindingly obvious when he was saying "they" instead of "she", and you mentioned Albus being gay.

I liked your description of James' relationship with Cathleen! It was very endearing to me, somehow. Hugo being as tactless as Ron to the power of ten is utterly hysterical to me, though you'd think that Hermione's genes would have injected SOME tact into him. Ah, well; you can't cure all genetic deficiencies.

Agony Uncle: I like it! Poor James. Quite a nice story detailing James the Confidant! (When you're talking about a male, you don't put an 'e' at the end of confidant; just thought I'd let you know.)